Trump's rise is pure 'cism

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No chance in hell Trump wins the republican primary nevermind presidency.

we'll see

:sas2:

If that happens, it only further proves our country is a damn joke. I actually hope he wins the Republican primary though. I think any democratic candidate has a strong chance against him.

:mjlol: Get real nikka. Trump wouldn't get more than 35% of the vote.
Nah. He's jus in it to eff the process up as much as p ssible.
I could see him winning the primary but then get destroyed in the presidential race

He can't win women in the general if he keeps up with these rhetorical flourishes like he was doing in the republican debate during the back and forth with the ice princess. Clinton2 is going to have a field day with him in the debates IF he makes it that far. He did give her money and might just say "You work for me Hillary and you're fired" but that will piss off women even more. I just don't think he is electable.

:mjpls:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Trump's rise isn't pure racism, but there is a real element of political dissatisfaction and his election was the general populace telling the GOP and DNC establishment "go fukk yourself"
Now he has the problem of actually governing.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump's rise isn't pure racism, but there is a real element of political dissatisfaction and his election was the general populace telling the GOP and DNC establishment "go fukk yourself"
Now he has the problem of actually governing.

Among white voters for sure, but not the general populace. Thing is theres a whole lot more white people and voters than people realized.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Among white voters for sure, but not the general populace. Thing is theres a whole lot more white people and voters than people realized.
Nah I don't think anyone discounted the number of whites, they are the vast majority of this country.
What people underestimated, at least the media and political class, is how much people truly hate HATE the Clintons and how much they are dissatisfied to the point where some would opt to blow the whole thing up and pick someone like Trump. You had blue states turning red for this guy.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
You're correct however, don't underestimate the resolve and intelligence of most voters. Yes, you have your peiple who will vote red just because but to get him to the front FRONT, will take more action and less "zings". I've been watching debates since 04 and i've learned a lot about how these smear campaigns work.Repubs eat their own. All it takes is less air time and more zings and people will finally see him for what it is...just jokes

:laff:

This entire thread:laff:

anyone acting like this dude didn't rise&win because of racism. Is just being delusional to the very end.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:laff:

This entire thread:laff:

anyone acting like this dude didn't rise&win because of racism. Is just being delusional to the very end.
I gave them too much credit...but my "less air time" quote still stands. They gave breh helluva a lot of airtime and that's why he didn't need to run ads against her ass like that. He could have walked out of that first debate and not even campaigned in florida and still would have won :dead: fukking idiots man.....like I said before, elections should require at minimum hs diploma to vote.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not really.

Poor Whites haven't seen their real wages rise since 1968 plus the rise in suicides and opiates deaths. They were going to rebel at some point.

:wow:

Too bad that fukk nikka bdizzle did not take that ban bet along with Mephistophles and dtownreppin. So many smug idiots could have been eliminated of this election.