Trump's rise is pure 'cism

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
These are scary times brehs. Do you know what the difference between a Serbian, Bosnian, and Croatian is?.......absolutely nothing and yet 20 years ago they attempted genocide on one another. Once the safety net known as the economy falls through prepare for war and not just with cacs but with hispanics and asians as well. Scary times.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
People REALLY misunderestimate (GWBushism) the power of celebrity. I can see him winning just cause he been on TV so long.
You're correct however, don't underestimate the resolve and intelligence of most voters. Yes, you have your peiple who will vote red just because but to get him to the front FRONT, will take more action and less "zings". I've been watching debates since 04 and i've learned a lot about how these smear campaigns work.Repubs eat their own. All it takes is less air time and more zings and people will finally see him for what it is...just jokes

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Trump is our next president

:francis:
He can't win women in the general if he keeps up with these rhetorical flourishes like he was doing in the republican debate during the back and forth with the ice princess. Clinton2 is going to have a field day with him in the debates IF he makes it that far. He did give her money and might just say "You work for me Hillary and you're fired" but that will piss off women even more. I just don't think he is electable.

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
These are scary times brehs. Do you know what the difference between a Serbian, Bosnian, and Croatian is?.......absolutely nothing and yet 20 years ago they attempted genocide on one another. Once the safety net known as the economy falls through prepare for war and not just with cacs but with hispanics and asians as well. Scary times.
They can come get some too if it comes to that. If I have to go down like that I am taking Ernesto, James, Yassan, Fong and RunningBull with me. :demonic:We can go see the creator together.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
I could see him winning the primary but then get destroyed in the presidential race

He won't even get that far. The field is still crowded with 17 candidates. Once it narrows to like 6 or 7 viable candidates you'll see his lead vanish. In the meanwhile, Trump can't even answer specific policy questions so he will self destruct sooner rather than later.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Trump doesn't seem to be willing to go full George Wallace yet though. He had some decent comments on Sandra Bland critiquing the cop. If he came out talking about tough on crime he could probably extend his relevancy, but that might hurt his checkbook more than he's willing to concede for this bit of performance art.
Piff.

Trump is trolling to see how far he can go. Kind of like post-2008 Palin with less sincerity. He knows he can't get elected, he's just extending his brand. It's a game. Some people are taking it seriously and that worries me.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
If that happens, it only further proves our country is a damn joke. I actually hope he wins the Republican primary though. I think any democratic candidate has a strong chance against him.
Hilary has too much hate against her.

Hell end up like the wrestler who won the Minnesota governorship. Trump don't want that scrutiny.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
There are many here in the Coli and the Root specifically that enjoy and even glamourize Trump's antics by clicking on his articles, making articles about him, and driving his traffic on youtube and other sites.

As of the recent shooting at the protest however, it is my belief that the seemingly harmless observing of Trump is in and of itself harmful.
The more attention and traffic he generates the more likely he is to be featured, which in turn propels his message which is very antiblack to the point of causing violence toward us.

My recommendation would be to stop clicking his links and articles and providing TYT and TMZ and all those sham news sources with hits for Trump traffic. He's a trashfire and people should stop throwing fuel on it because despite being entertaining it is becoming increasingly dangerous the bigger it gets.

This is my last time posting in a Trump thread.