Trump's rise is pure 'cism

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

It's true. The truth may be harsh but simply telling it like it is shouldn't be considered a disparaging act.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's true. The truth may be harsh but simply telling it like it is shouldn't be considered a disparaging act.
No. It's not true. Not at all.

As i said, you knew the quote, you just wanted me to post it so you could say it's true.

Quit playing games and cosigning dumb ass shyt :stopitslime:

You yourself are prejudiced against Mexicans so his words are like music to your ears, just like the rest of the vile Americans supporting this guy.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No. It's not true. Not at all.

As i said, you knew the quote, you just wanted me to post it so you could say it's true.

Quit playing games and cosigning dumb ass shyt :stopitslime:

You yourself are prejudiced against Mexicans so his words are like music to your ears, just like the rest of the vile Americans supporting this guy.

Actually what he said is definitely true. Illegal immigrants clearly have problems that's the main reason why they're fleeing their country to come here. If shyt was all good in mexico/latin america they'd STAY HOME. They are definitely bringing drugs and crime here. All of this is facts backed up with statistical data.

Do you need me to unnecessarily provide links of illegals being criminals? :jawalrus:
Even YOU don't need links for that :lolbron:

And no i'm not prejudiced against mexicans some of my closest friends are mexican :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Actually what he said is definitely true. Illegal immigrants clearly have problems that's the main reason why they're fleeing their country to come here. If shyt was all good in mexico/latin america they'd STAY HOME. They are definitely bringing drugs and crime here. All of this is facts backed up with statistical data.

Do you need me to unnecessarily provide links of illegals being criminals? :jawalrus:
Even YOU don't need links for that :lolbron:

And no i'm not prejudiced against mexicans some of my closest friends are mexican :troll:

Like I said you agree with the trump about Mexicans, in the same way cacs believe trump about black people.

You wanna be a bigot fine. Don't try to change the facts to justify your own shyttyness :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Like I said you agree with the trump about Mexicans, in the same way cacs believe trump about black people.

You wanna be a bigot fine. Don't try to change the facts to justify your own shyttyness :scust:

So now you're just gonna throw insults and not even try to statistically or logically dispute anything i said? :dwillhuh:

Do illegal immigrants have problems? Yes/No
Are illegal immigrants bringing drugs into this country? Yes/No
Are illegal immigrants doing/bringing crime into this country? Yes/No
Do illegal immigrants represent the best and brightest that mexico has to offer? Yes/No
Are some illegal immigrants good people? Yes/No

A simple yes/no to these questions would suffice :sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So now you're just gonna throw insults and not even try to statistically or logically dispute anything i said? :dwillhuh:

Do illegal immigrants represent the best and brightest that mexico has to offer? Yes/No

A simple yes/no to these questions would suffice :sas2:
Statistics say an immigrant is more likely to come here and get raped or murdered than to come here and do the crime.

If rape and murder was really you and trumps problem Mexicans would be the last ones you would be talking about. In reality you just don't like Mexicans.

Stop being a coward and hiding behind sensational rhetoric, and just say you don't like Mexicans.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Statistics say an immigrant is more likely to come here and get raped or murdered than to come here and do the crime.

If rape and murder was really you and trumps problem Mexicans would be the last ones you would be talking about. In reality you just don't like Mexicans.

Stop being a coward and hiding behind sensational rhetoric, and just say you don't like Mexicans.

You're deflecting :snoop:

Lets try this again

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're deflecting :snoop:

Lets try this again

Replace illegal immigrant with black people in your questions :mjpls:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Trump doesn't seem to be willing to go full George Wallace yet though. He had some decent comments on Sandra Bland critiquing the cop. If he came out talking about tough on crime he could probably extend his relevancy, but that might hurt his checkbook more than he's willing to concede for this bit of performance art.

Interesting that he kind of HAS gone George Wallace