Trump's rise is pure 'cism

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Let's review:

This new awakening of White Powa anger was triggered by Barry O's double election.

These people have no agenda per se, they are just mad at everything.

Trump embodies this "GRRRR I AM MAD AS FUKC AND I WON'T BACK DOWN" feeling.

Therefore:

The real issue is the feeling of "being able to cut to the front of the line" is slipping away and the pilgrims' progeny are ready to buck. (a: the elections of the homie Obeezy, b: Cali is now majority Hispanic). Trump is cashing in on the anger. The anger is about White Powa.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Trump doesn't seem to be willing to go full George Wallace yet though. He had some decent comments on Sandra Bland critiquing the cop. If he came out talking about tough on crime he could probably extend his relevancy, but that might hurt his checkbook more than he's willing to concede for this bit of performance art.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol pretty much.

And He mostly supports his own campaign so he can spew all types of Bullsht that these Middle American cac types Salivate over

Daps
Reppin
NULL
donald trump is a self promotion machine, the fact he has trolled his way into being a legit candidate when before when he ran it was a joke shows you the dire straits this country is in and how the end looms ahead

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Trump is our next president

:francis:

If that happens, it only further proves our country is a damn joke. I actually hope he wins the Republican primary though. I think any democratic candidate has a strong chance against him.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
donald trump is a self promotion machine, the fact he has trolled his way into being a legit candidate when before when he ran it was a joke shows you the dire straits this country is in and how the end looms ahead
oh how they will gnash their teeth as this country falls :banderas: