Trump’s MAGA influencers Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, Lauren Southern & Benny Johnson Outed as Paid Propagandists for Russia. Face Criminal Charges

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:russ: :huhldup: when we find out the "Don't vote" and "tangibles only" is a Russian psyop
There is no such movement on the right. Not even among black conservatives. That's all you need to know. And the right does less for their voters than the left(which actually obsessively looks for ways big and small to help the poor). The right will implememt a tax cut, lie and say it will create a ton of jobs then blame the left when it doesn't. Age old game with them.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

The guilty are so brainless.

Back in 08 there was a klan initiation is this little town in north st tammany parish. Mostly buried these days. Never comes up in the media anymore. They meant to initiate this female but she started to back out. They shot her to death,dragged her body to some ditch....2 of these Rhode scholars literally drove a few miles north to a Texico and asked the gas station clerk how to get blood out of clothing. The clerk called the cops because, you know, suspicious.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly I'm not shocked by this because so many people will sellout for a buck. Putin has a blank check and plenty of people are willing to be brought out sadly. LOL @ "We Didn't Know" Yeah Ok, you just took 400K an episodes and Millions of dollars and asked no questions. Sure Timmy. These people will completely throw out all morals for that check. This should be a big wakeup call about so called "Online Celebrities". Many of them are doing nothing but propaganda and are being being funded by 3rd Parties. I feel so sorry for Youth, especially young males who got caught up in believing these people online. Just because it's on Youtube don't make it true. It's the same as when we were force fed things in the Media and News growing up. NET = NEVER EVER TRUST.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I keep TELLING y'all.

Trump is a Russian AGENT and works FOR Putin and The Kremlin.
It’s going to be harder to get Trump.

At his echelon, they don’t do direct payments, it’s mostly business deals and access.

That’s why they know Kushner is corrupt. It’s cause he is the one handling the deals.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I mean, look at how animated and weirdly visibly affected he looks in this one clip claiming Ukraine is the enemy of the United States

It's not only his belief that is weird. It's weird that as a half asian and half white American he is so passionate about this when all evidence that most hostile actions against the US in recent years haven't come from Ukraine, but the Russians. It's one thing to say actually I think this opposing narrative is worth some weight and debate and just disagreeing. It's another thing to assert that Ukraine is the enemy of the US because what about recent events would indicate that? Given his nationality and background, his passion about it is out of place and odd.

Like I think Russia is wrong but I dont care enough to start ranting like a lunatic about it. shyt is weird and suspicious.

suspicious-weird.gif

A lot of Americans need to retune their BS meters. They have been out of wack for the last decade or so that obvious red flags just escape their view.
HeS canadian. The people trying to take over the country and the propagandists are white foreigners