Trump’s MAGA influencers Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, Lauren Southern & Benny Johnson Outed as Paid Propagandists for Russia. Face Criminal Charges

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Low Quality Posting
I mean if we gonna keep it 100 the totality of the entire American government is corrupt. Y'all quick to talk shyt about Russia being the Boogeyman but when it comes to China y'all real quiet like church mice. China is bad right then why America still doing business with them?!? The Saudi's evil too why y'all doing business with them? Israel doing evil shyt why we giving them our tax dollars.

:comeon: all these muthafukkas top to bottom compromised

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I mean if we gonna keep it 100 the totality of the entire American government is corrupt. Y'all quick to talk shyt about Russia being the Boogeyman but when it comes to China y'all real quiet like church mice. China is bad right then why America still doing business with them?!? The Saudi's evil too why y'all doing business with them? Israel doing evil shyt why we giving them our tax dollars.

this is predictable as hell :russ:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

You should go make a thread about this instead of trying to derail this one with whataboutism.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

I know everyone is itching to dunk on this but...

bait.gif

Daps
A lot of you are too young, or simply too uneducated to realize that there was a long time in American history....A LONG TIME...where the Republican Party was virtually synonymous with being anti-Russia.

So to see this shift in the past 15-20 years where Republicans are openly supporting Russia and parroting their talking points....for a lot of us who remember the Cold War...this is incredible.
the republicans spent decades accusing democrats of being communist operatives whose party was working to overthrow american democracy.

it’s always projection with them.

:francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I mean, look at how animated and weirdly visibly affected he looks in this one clip claiming Ukraine is the enemy of the United States

It's not only his belief that is weird. It's weird that as a half asian and half white American he is so passionate about this when all evidence that most hostile actions against the US in recent years haven't come from Ukraine, but the Russians. It's one thing to say actually I think this opposing narrative is worth some weight and debate and just disagreeing. It's another thing to assert that Ukraine is the enemy of the US because what about recent events would indicate that? Given his nationality and background, his passion about it is out of place and odd.

Like I think Russia is wrong but I dont care enough to start ranting like a lunatic about it. shyt is weird and suspicious.

suspicious-weird.gif

A lot of Americans need to retune their BS meters. They have been out of wack for the last decade or so that obvious red flags just escape their view.

Last edited:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
And yet the mods won't do shyt about it.

Did you make the same thread as someone else?
Mods will immediately merge it.

Are you spreading bullshyt and propaganda?
Sure. Make all the fukkin threads you want. Nonstop. It's encouraged.

They only end up doing the bare minimum when they start catching heat and the complaints start rolling in

And even then they'd rather just bush the same trash posters over and over and over

Remember the big "purges" on here? :mjlol:
Remember the diaspora wars ban that lasted a week? :mjlol:
Remember when pedo poster Swagnificent finally got banned after a decade of exposals and countless bushings and temp-bans? :heh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Breh, enjoy your last days of freedom before getting locked in a cage like a rabid animal at Guantanamo Bay.

Seriously, get some fresh air and sunlight.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
This should be a bigger story than it is.
It would be if it was Democrats. Imagine if TYT or Media Matters got caught paying it's people with money it was secretly getting funneled from Chinese state media operatives. We'd never hear the end of it.