Trump’s MAGA influencers Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, Lauren Southern & Benny Johnson Outed as Paid Propagandists for Russia. Face Criminal Charges

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
David Sacks - Why Did He Remove His Financing Relationship with Dave Rubin from Craft's Site?

As many know by now, Dave Rubin was among the commentators/influencers taken down this week (Lauren Chen, Tim Pool, Benny Johnson, Tenet Media etc.) for their ties with a Russian money laundering operation.

David Sacks, as well as Joe Lonsdale who has his paw prints all over this, were both investors in Dave Rubin's company Locals - a platform for (generally right-wing) influencers to crowdfund and raise money - before Locals exited to Rumble /search?q=#RUM.

It was an exit - what all VCs love.

So why has Dave Rubin's Locals been scrubbed from David Sacks' VC firm Craft Ventures' website? This didn't just happen this week - it's been gone for a while. Plus, all of Sacks' and his partners' successful company exits, even those from before Craft Ventures was founded in 2017, are on Craft's website.

---

Using the Wayback Machine, we can see that in 2022 Dave Rubin's Locals was featured prominently even after its exit on Craft's website as a David Sacks seed investment.

Using the Wayback Machine we can also see that Benny Johnson (part of this sting) was using Locals to collect payments going back to 2021.

Who was paying them via Locals?

Now on Friday, the Russian influence story was brought up on the All-In podcast.

Of course, none of this was meaningfully discussed even though David Sacks himself led the investment in Dave Rubin's Locals, a platform meant to provide video influencers payment services, and some of the Tenet Media personalities involved with this indictment were also featured in Locals marketing.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GW7VhPdWgAAlXYZ.jpg

GW7X9IiWgAAzH0h.jpg

GW7X9IfWgAANwi1.jpg

1/1
Well...the little fish need to fall first. Guys like Elon and Peter Thiel are relatively protected. Not worth the effort.

Joe Lonsdale is done, regardless of how the election turns out. He is as dumb as a pile of rocks with half the personality of a pile of rocks. He's sold out too much, gotten too risky, goofed off with the Texas/Abbott slush fund. He's out of the picture.

David Sacks is done if Kamala Harris wins, possibly done anyway. Even most Republicans in the government hate him and he's sitting on a ton of crap.

David Ulevitch of a16z needs to turn government if he hasn't already or he's done.

Katherine Boyle of a16z American Dynamism (aka Fentanyl Karen) needs to turn government. The very fact that a16z hired The Washington Post's old art and high society gossip columnist tells you all you need to know about how fundraising vs. actually-building-stuff works in VC. I hope for her sake she wisens up, but I don't care either way, she's a grown adult.

Packy McCormick/8VC lowlifes/Hack VC lowlifes are all in play. For crying out loud, they are publicly taking money from a 23 year-old guy Richard Hsiao who is the son of a Chinese money launderer who sits courtside at Milwaukee Bucks games and pretends he's the coach.

---

The little fish have to fall first. The street dealers always have to go down and flip before the criminal masterminds can be taken down, if it even gets to that level.

Let it play out, my grasshoppers.

I'd be watching this Tacora Capital Keri Findley character closely.

Ms. Findley runs a book of private credit for Peter Thiel, she's on a bunch of Joe Lonsdale stuff around wealth management and VC investments, she's got a weird resume gap from her time at General Catalyst, and her firm Tacora Capital has been buoyed by the absence of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB).

At a minimum, if you believe Thiel and his network conspired to bring down SVB and one resulting effect was the loss of the main venture debt provider (SVB) then why is Thiel's venture debt play Tacora Capital now moving in on the market? You should be asking these questions.

Any jury of average citizens could see this story.

-Thiel and his network crash SVB, which among other things is the largest provider of venture debt in Silicon Valley.
-Thiel backed Tacora Capital as a venture debt play several months earlier.
-With SVB and then First Republic (and to an extent Banc of California) out of the way, Thiel's play of Tacora Capital can benefit with all of the other historical players in the venture debt market out of the picture. He made a market for himself and he's the main investor in Tacora Capital.

---

There's a lot going on which is not fully public yet. I don't see how Joe Lonsdale specifically gets out of this, but there are a half dozen other idiots with their pants down as well.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

1/1
David Sacks - Why Did He Remove His Financing Relationship with Dave Rubin from Craft's Site?

As many know by now, Dave Rubin was among the commentators/influencers taken down this week (Lauren Chen, Tim Pool, Benny Johnson, Tenet Media etc.) for their ties with a Russian money laundering operation.

David Sacks, as well as Joe Lonsdale who has his paw prints all over this, were both investors in Dave Rubin's company Locals - a platform for (generally right-wing) influencers to crowdfund and raise money - before Locals exited to Rumble /search?q=#RUM.

So why has Dave Rubin's Locals been scrubbed from David Sacks' VC firm Craft Ventures' website? This didn't just happen this week - it's been gone for a while. Plus, all of Sacks' and his partners' successful company exits, even those from before Craft Ventures was founded in 2017, are on Craft's website.

---

Using the Wayback Machine, we can see that in 2022 Dave Rubin's Locals was featured prominently even after its exit on Craft's website as a David Sacks seed investment.

Using the Wayback Machine we can also see that Benny Johnson (part of this sting) was using Locals to collect payments going back to 2021.

Now on Friday, the Russian influence story was brought up on the All-In podcast.

Of course, none of this was meaningfully discussed even though David Sacks himself led the investment in Dave Rubin's Locals, a platform meant to provide video influencers payment services, and some of the Tenet Media personalities involved with this indictment were also featured in Locals marketing.

GW7VhPdWgAAlXYZ.jpg

GW7X9IiWgAAzH0h.jpg

GW7X9IfWgAANwi1.jpg

1/1
Well...the little fish need to fall first. Guys like Elon and Peter Thiel are relatively protected. Not worth the effort.

Joe Lonsdale is done, regardless of how the election turns out. He is as dumb as a pile of rocks with half the personality of a pile of rocks. He's sold out too much, gotten too risky, goofed off with the Texas/Abbott slush fund. He's out of the picture.

David Sacks is done if Kamala Harris wins, possibly done anyway. Even most Republicans in the government hate him and he's sitting on a ton of crap.

David Ulevitch of a16z needs to turn government if he hasn't already or he's done.

Katherine Boyle of a16z American Dynamism (aka Fentanyl Karen) needs to turn government. The very fact that a16z hired The Washington Post's old art and high society gossip columnist tells you all you need to know about how fundraising vs. actually-building-stuff works in VC. I hope for her sake she wisens up, but I don't care either way, she's a grown adult.

Packy McCormick/8VC lowlifes/Hack VC lowlifes are all in play. For crying out loud, they are publicly taking money from a 23 year-old guy Richard Hsiao who is the son of a Chinese money launderer who sits courtside at Milwaukee Bucks games and pretends he's the coach.

---

The little fish have to fall first. The street dealers always have to go down and flip before the criminal masterminds can be taken down, if it even gets to that level.

Ms. Findley runs a book of private credit for Peter Thiel, she's on a bunch of Joe Lonsdale stuff around wealth management and VC investments, she's got a weird resume gap from her time at General Catalyst, and her firm Tacora Capital has been buoyed by the absence of Silicon Valley Bank (SVB).

At a minimum, if you believe Thiel and his network conspired to bring down SVB and one resulting effect was the loss of the main venture debt provider (SVB) then why is Thiel's venture debt play Tacora Capital now moving in on the market? You should be asking these questions.

-Thiel and his network crash SVB, which among other things is the largest provider of venture debt in Silicon Valley.
-With SVB and then First Republic (and to an extent Banc of California) out of the way, Thiel's play of Tacora Capital can benefit with all of the other historical players in the venture debt market out of the picture. He made a market for himself and he's the main investor in Tacora Capital.

---

There's a lot going on which is not fully public yet. I don't see how Joe Lonsdale specifically gets out of this, but there are a half dozen other idiots with their pants down as well.

are you using an app to post like this?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

1/1

---

GW7VhPdWgAAlXYZ.jpg

GW7X9IiWgAAzH0h.jpg

GW7X9IfWgAANwi1.jpg

1/1

---

---

Not surprised to see Kim Iversen on there.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Why is the Tim Pool dude always wearing the hat I know that shyt smells :scusthov:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/31
@stevanzetti
NEW: Tenet reporter Tayler Hansen claimed YouTube banned him after indictment—but YouTube confirmed he deleted his own channel in an apparent attempt to hijack victimhood and garner support for his new Rumble channel.

My latest at @dailydot

Tenet Media reporter claimed YouTube banned him after indictment—but he deleted his own channel

2/31
@stevanzetti
Hansen didn't respond to my request for comment, instead blocking me on X.

After I reached out to YouTube for a comment about Hansen's account, they posted this under the post where he claimed he was banned.

3/31
@stevanzetti
Meanwhile, Hansen is on his way to report on the "Haitian Crisis" story that has already been debunked by the city government of Springfield, Ohio.

4/31
@stevanzetti
Hansen has since unblocked me and has provided a comment, claiming he didn't delete his channel and is working with YouTube to resolve the issue. I have put in a comment request to a spokesperson with @TeamYouTube about it.

5/31
@stevanzetti
If you enjoyed this report you can find my other articles — and ways to support my work — at my Linktree.

Steven Monacelli | Twitter, Instagram | Linktree

6/31
@stevanzetti
UPDATE: A community note has been appended to Tayler Hansen's claim that he was banned from YouTube.

7/31
@stevanzetti
Hansen has once again blocked me after I repeatedly asked him to send me a full copy of the YouTube channel termination email, which includes a link to the channel they removed.

8/31
@ChrisJustice01
Russians know their targets.. liars & traitors

9/31
@taliaotg
lmfao

10/31
@Savitica
They scatter to new dark corners, just like bugs hiding under a log

11/31
@darkmatterqueen
MAGA traitors always playing the victim. 🤣🤣🤣 F OFF.

12/31
@bayelrey80
I can't believe how widespread and low all this lying is. It's disgusting, none of these people have any shame. They're ALL guilty. I hope the DOJ lights his ass up.

13/31
@Angelica_Reed1
what a clown

14/31
@Saqib_hmed
Lmao bro really meant it 😭😁

15/31
@fawl3r
Sounds like someone tried to play the victim card and got a dose of reality instead! Maybe next time, check the facts before hitting that delete button, huh? 😂

16/31
@PCAIMike
It’s 2024 and he thought it couldn’t be traced. “Stupid is what stupid does.”

17/31
@Ugo_alves
In other news: grifters grift.

18/31
@gbt
Search the full term watchTenetNow (without any spaces) on your fav MAGA influencer’s timeline to see how deep this goes. Tenet’s X account was created a year ago. Many pro Trump influencer bot accounts created in recent years have large following and fake profile pictures and no images/clips of themselves.

19/31
@mr_writeUSA
If you really are a journalist, as you claim to be, you should push @TeamYouTube to clarify their long-held policy of not allowing creators to operate other channels once they've had a channel terminated. YouTube did terminate one of his channels, so how does this policy apply?

20/31
@LongIslander520

21/31
@JarrettHolmes
Low IQ move

22/31
@amuse
If true crazy hate hoax!

23/31
@fulminarey
🤣

24/31
@Cbusi1
I would need a massive amount of direct evidence from youtube to even pretend like I will believe this.
Did Candice do the same?

25/31
@JoeKassabian
God this shyt is so pitiful

26/31
@deevah007
Hansen is a known liar and all around menace. Love this for him.

27/31
@HawkeyeInDallas
Lollllllll. Isn’t this the same dipshyt who says he’s going to Ohio to investigate the eating of pets?

28/31
@_gothlorien
Every time

29/31
@the_target_lady
Personally, I wouldn't give the benefit of the doubt to someone who took money from a hostile foreign government to damage the United States

30/31
@MaloMal0mi
booooooooooooooo

31/31
@dorkmaster7
@RealJakeBroe

GXHlN0_WYAE_CkR.jpg

GXHp2SMXIAE4ocP.jpg

GXHp2YJXYAAIq5w.jpg

GXJqMeUWAAA0bzS.jpg

GXHy_eCbEAITSl0.jpg

GXJDYkoWoAAFi3M.jpg

GXJDYkCW4AAGr0n.jpg

GXJDYhPWIAAyFNw.jpg

GXIdfdLXQAAfZ6B.jpg

GW28ybwWIAALxY4.jpg

GXHqkGzXgAE5dls.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
No one is reporting the posts.

Y'all (not you) arguing and going back and forth with people instead of blocking and reporting.
We ain't no snitches nikka 😄

On a serious note, the propaganda nikkas are easy to expose and any person with an ounce of intelligence will notice them bytch ass nikkas immediately.

Most of these nikkas are broke asf and need to shut their poor ass mouths. They ain't getting paid by Russia. They are just dumb nikkas that's easily influenced. They are contrarians, whatever is the normal thought process, they will always go with the abnormal thought process.

fukk them nikkas. Id break they jaw, but I would never tell a mod on them. Id rather beat they asses with words and quotes 🤷🏾‍♂️

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This should be a bigger story than it is.
Left wing networks have brought it up, but imo, they really can't keep this story afloat because the whole world is watching high level Democrats lie to us about Israel. It's hypocritical and the more they focus on this story, the more it leaves room for "but you nikkas dikk handle Israel in the same way"

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why is the Tim Pool dude always wearing the hat I know that shyt smells :scusthov:
He's bald under that hat, has the horseshoe thing going, and of course doesn't do anything to balance it out. Doesn't go to the gym, doesn't shave his head.