Trump's boy Roger Stone was talking to Russian hackers (and is an actual cuckold)

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
the fact that you are in here thinking I'm defending this weirdo shows more of your mindset then mine

Looks like you've succeeded in getting the negative attention you were looking for and derailing another HL thread into an argument about nothing.

Congrats breh, may you treat yourself to a poutine with extra gravy tonight in celebration of triggering these MSM watching, non-objective, left wing circle jerking cucks :salute:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
you've been attacking my character every chance you get.
giphy.gif

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Looks like you've succeeded in getting the negative attention you were looking for and derailing another HL thread into an argument about nothing.

Congrats breh, may you treat yourself to a poutine with extra gravy tonight in celebration of triggering these MSM watching, non-objective, left wing circle jerking cucks :salute:
Poutine is delicious, but where did this "French Canadian" thing come from?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
why not?

I'm not surprised by this shyt. only thing I find funny is that ppl that (still) find this surprising and then automatically think it's a republican thing.

these rich and powerful ppl are all fukked up and twisted in ways. This isn't exclusive to one group.
but we're talking about...one person...

On Site

Pro
Daps