Trump's boy Roger Stone was talking to Russian hackers (and is an actual cuckold)

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
YOU'RE complaining about this? YOU? you do that shyt all the time. "b-b-but democrats!" is your fukking motto. i mean, look at how you responded to this very thread. it's the same old routine you do - deflection and hand-waving followed by you trying to convince people you're sooooo not biased. :martin:

we don't believe you, you need more people. :scusthov:
I responded to someone that was saying "b-b-but Republicans" as if Dems don't do the same.

I never ever said Republicans don't do it. in fact I say that they DO do it.

so where is the deflection outside of me saying that everyone is involved with this

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
that shyt doesn't hurt me, just let's me know I got you in your feelings bruh.

Yes. I'm in my feelings. You really hurt me. :troll:

I negged you because your discourse is poor. Not because I disagree with what you say.

Even if you argue successfully that yes, people do weird stuff like this regardless of political affiliation, what have you accomplished, really?

We're still left with the story in the OP.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I'm in my feelings. You really hurt me. :troll:

I negged you because your discourse is poor. Not because I disagree with what you say.

Even if you argue successfully that yes, people do weird stuff like this regardless of political affiliation, what have you accomplished, really?

We're still left with the story in the OP.
A story about some old white dude's weird sexual tendencies.

great.

you keep boasting about your dap-to-post ratio and negs bruh. I'm not worried about what ppl online think of me.

get back to me when you grow up youngin'

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
stone_enquirer_inside.gif

roger_stone_towel.jpg

Jesus fukking Christ :dead:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what is my obvious agenda?

I've never came out and said I supported Trump, I'm just not anti Trump

You dudes are so quick to pigeon hole ppl that you completely disregard any logic or debate.

@Pink_Fraud = (not)(anti) Trump

= (-) (-) Trump​

= (-1)(-1) Trump​

= (1)Trump​

= (+) Trump​

= (Pro) Trump​

= Pro x Trump​

= :ohhh:

@Pink_Fraud = !(not)!(anti) Trump
= (Yes)(pro) Trump
= (+)(+) Trump
= (1)(1)Trump
= (1)Trump
= (+)Trump
= (Pro)Trump
= Pro x Trump​
@Pink_Fraud = :DKFuMad:

:DKTrumplz:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
A story about some old white dude's weird sexual tendencies.

great.

you keep boasting about your dap-to-post ratio and negs bruh. I'm not worried about what ppl online think of me.

If you don't think the thread means anything, don't reply to it. :yeshrug:

And I notice that people resort to ad hominem attacks:

When they can no longer argue rationally. :troll:

I'm curious: how are you privy to how old I am, or what my level of maturity is? :sas1::sas2: I'll wait.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
You dudes just love this democratic circle jerk that Higher Learning has become. it's getting tired and extremely lazy.

There you go again repeating the same shyt in every thread like an annoying French Canadian broken record. How many times have you used the term 'circle jerk' in the past month alone?

The fact that that's the visual your mind automatically goes to might explain why you're in here giving a passionate defense of another man's cuckold tendencies :sas2:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There you go again repeating the same shyt in every thread like an annoying French Canadian broken record. How many times have you used the term 'circle jerk' in the past month alone?

The fact that that's the visual your mind automatically goes to might explain why you're in here giving a passionate defense of another man's cuckold tendencies :sas2:
the fact that you are in here thinking I'm defending this weirdo shows more of your mindset then mine

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you don't think the thread means anything, don't reply to it. :yeshrug:

And I notice that people resort to ad hominem attacks:

When they can no longer argue rationally. :troll:

I'm curious: how are you privy to how old I am, or what my level of maturity is? :sas1::sas2: I'll wait.
Ad-hominem attacks huh.....those who cast stones..........