Trump's boy Roger Stone was talking to Russian hackers (and is an actual cuckold)

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
It was actually in response to this.... but hey do you what you gotta do for daps bruh.

you dudes stay stuck on binary, once you realize that all these dudes are fukked up the better off you'll be.
One guy out of the whole thread but got to go b-b-but Dems too though right?

Who said Dems or old white rich cacs don't do this shyt though? It's just funny you had to come in and focus on that comment and deflect. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
why not?

I'm not surprised by this shyt. only thing I find funny is that ppl that (still) find this surprising and then automatically think it's a republican thing.

these rich and powerful ppl are all fukked up and twisted in ways. This isn't exclusive to one group.

Your trolling has become increasingly pathetic and non effective. Your spin tactics are moot, you add nothing positive to the discussion, and apparently you lack insight. And at the very least you could be an entertaining or amusing troll, but you seem to be lacking in that department as well.

I guess what I am trying to say is, what exactly is your purpose for being on this site?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Your trolling has become increasingly pathetic and non effective. Your spin tactics are moot, you add nothing positive to the discussion, and apparently you lack insight. And at the very least you could be an entertaining or amusing troll, but you seem to be lacking in that department as well.

I guess what I am trying to say is, what exactly is your purpose for being on this site?
then don't reply to me bruh. why waste your time on me?

You dudes just love this democratic circle jerk that Higher Learning has become. it's getting tired and extremely lazy.

HL is now just one late night talk show skit, where all they do is deflect any wrongdoing on one side and attack everything on the other side. it's quite pathetic....especially for a ppl that consider themselves so intellectual and critical thinkers.

It's lazy, and it's boring.

One guy out of the whole thread but got to go b-b-but Dems too though right?

Who said Dems or old white rich cacs don't do this shyt though? It's just funny you had to come in and focus on that comment and deflect. :mjlol:

same for you.

Anytime someone doesn't roll with the same tired narrative being fed to you by the MSM you dudes get all uppity.

:camby:

Higher Learning

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
same for you.

Anytime someone doesn't roll with the same tired narrative being fed to you by the MSM you dudes get all uppity.

Higher Learning
:russ:

Don't get heated because I called out your obvious agenda breh. Own it. Disingenuous trolls are annoying.

Most of the thread is reacting to Stone, but you had to come in and deflect that one comment.

"Someone doesn't roll with MSM and people get uppity" narrative is pretty boring and lazy indeed.

Not surprised mods bushed many of the #Trumpset trolls tbh. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Don't get heated because I called out your obvious agenda breh. Own it. Disingenuous trolls are annoying.

Most of the thread is reacting to Stone, but you had to come in and deflect that one comment.

"Someone doesn't roll with MSM and people get uppity" narrative is pretty boring and lazy indeed.

His response was the exact same thing he is supposedly complaining about :wow:

The fukkery :wow:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

what is my obvious agenda?

I've never came out and said I supported Trump, I'm just not anti Trump

I've been Pro liberal policies such as UHC, pro choice, and many others.

You dudes are so quick to pigeon hole ppl that you completely disregard any logic or debate.

and bushing many of #Trumpset just proves my point. HL is a microcosm of our society. And Liberals would rather shutdown opposing views than address them.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
what is my obvious agenda?

I've never came out and said I supported Trump, I'm just not anti Trump

I've been Pro liberal policies such as UHC, pro choice, and many others.

You dudes are so quick to pigeon hole ppl that you completely disregard any logic or debate.

and bushing many of #Trumpset just proves my point. HL is a microcosm of our society. And Liberals would rather shutdown opposing views than address them.
Never came out to support Trump yet in threads playing "devils advocate" for him at nearly every turn?
Sprinkling MSM as a nice deflection when Fox News who cape for Trump is the number 1 news outlet in USA? They destroy everyone in views every year, but I guess they aren't considered mainstream even though more people watch them than CNN? A disingenuous term such as MSM is lazy. Just say liberal media and get done with it.

Saying you're pro liberal policies doesn't dampen your post history. Lmao.

Yes republicans truly love free speech enough to try and pass a bill that negatively impacts protests. That only liberals shut down opposite views is incredibly lazy. When anyone can say that both parties are guilty of it. When it suits them.

lol. There's many Trumpset still alive and kicking and haven't been bushed. Mods will ban you if you're a bonafide troll. :yeshrug:Take it up with them.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Never came out to support Trump yet in threads playing "devils advocate" for him at nearly every turn?
Sprinkling MSM as a nice deflection when Fox News who cape for Trump is the number 1 news outlet in USA? They destroy everyone in views every year, but I guess they aren't considered mainstream even though more people watch them than CNN? A disingenuous term such as MSM is lazy. Just say liberal media and get done with it.

Saying you're pro liberal policies doesn't dampen your post history. Lmao.

Yes republicans truly love free speech enough to try and pass a bill that negatively impacts protests. That only liberals shut down opposite views is incredibly lazy. When anyone can say that both parties are guilty of it. When it suits them.

lol. There's many Trumpset still alive and kicking and haven't been bushed. Mods will ban you if you're a bonafide troll. :yeshrug:Take it up with them.
is FoxNews not part of the same MSM that I am fighting against? where have I been championing Foxnews? you dudes stay making BS correlations

see you dudes have to make separations to make yourself feel better. I'm not aligned to any side so I can call them all bullshyt, and garbage.

stop picking sides and see the truth bruh.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
is FoxNews not part of the same MSM that I am fighting against? where have I been championing Foxnews? you dudes stay making BS correlations

see you dudes have to make separations to make yourself feel better. I'm not aligned to any side so I can call them all bullshyt, and garbage.

stop picking sides and see the truth bruh.
Who keeps saying MSM are dishonest? Isn't it majority of ***** and alt right trolls? Isnt it Trump stans? That's where this MSM term is heavily used. It's funny because Fox News is more mainstream than the 'MSM' they're attacking. It's more easier and less BS to just say liberal media.

Don't be surprised when people call out alt right terminologies.

Whatever though. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

You dudes just love this democratic circle jerk that Higher Learning has become. it's getting tired and extremely lazy.

HL is now just one late night talk show skit, where all they do is deflect any wrongdoing on one side and attack everything on the other side. it's quite pathetic....especially for a ppl that consider themselves so intellectual and critical thinkers.

same for you.

Higher Learning

YOU'RE complaining about this? YOU? you do that shyt all the time. "b-b-but democrats!" is your fukking motto. i mean, look at how you responded to this very thread. it's the same old routine you do - deflection and hand-waving followed by you trying to convince people you're sooooo not biased. :martin:

we don't believe you, you need more people. :scusthov:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
These white alt right pieces of filth as well as other white me are all secretly obsessed with the Black man's penis

Last edited:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps

same for you.

Higher Learning
There is a log off button:sas2:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Who keeps saying MSM are dishonest? Isn't it majority of ***** and alt right trolls? Isnt it Trump stans? That's where this MSM term is heavily used. It's funny because Fox News is more mainstream than the 'MSM' they're attacking. It's more easier and less BS to just say liberal media.

Don't be surprised when people call out alt right terminologies.

Whatever though. :yeshrug:
naw,
see the problem is that most of you dudes just started paying attention a year ago.

The MSM has been lying to us a long as time...shiiet who do you think helped push the war in Iraq and WMD's?....CNN