Trump’s Anti-Immigration Stance Is Attracting Black Voters. Democrats Should Be Concerned, Warns Professor.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
One of the very good things about this administration is its empowering of the NLRB and DOL, as well as its support for unions in general - something Trump and his administration spent years working to destroy. I don't know how a professor could weigh both parties in good faith and still come away with this belief, especially where Black and Hispanic working-class people are concerned. The Biden administration definitely can and should do a better job with communication and bridging the disconnect, as well as going after corporations, but believing Trump is genuinely speaking about helping that audience? Nope. He spent the entirety of his term doing the exact opposite. But again, it's on Democrats to let that be known. And they're not doing a good enough job of it, which I guess is the point of the article.
Exactly. MESSAGING!

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is the face of predetermined regime change that started in 2016, made obvious in 2020. The operation will reach culmination when he’s installed back into office, Biden is just a temporary face to catch the heat during the destabilization process, there was never a choice. The establishment is simply fukking with your livelihood to make you capitulate,

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I hope nobody cries wolf when those police officers are shooting black people left and right under Trump and getting away with it. Or when civil rights are reversed or when he makes it illegal for black men to have certain jobs.

I will be there to remind you goofies and you coins that will undoubtedly play fake pro black that’s what y’all c00n ass neggas wanted.

OP is a certified c00n too by the way
Just like last time huh

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
fukk Trump but I'm in favor of deporting all violent tethers.

That rapper Sheff G and his associate that Trump brought on stage should be immediately deported.
:mjlol: :russ:its always the retards of the fba movement making them look stupid
"lets deport American citizens blah blah blah filler filler add tether somewhere in the sentence"

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
I hope nobody cries wolf when those police officers are shooting black people left and right under Trump and getting away with it. Or when civil rights are reversed or when he makes it illegal for black men to have certain jobs.

I will be there to remind you goofies and you coins that will undoubtedly play fake pro black that’s what y’all c00n ass neggas wanted.

OP is a certified c00n too by the way
That's why BLM was created right? And who was president? :francis:

When Obama was in office police were killing Black ppl like we were deer

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I don’t support Trump, if that’s what your implying. But, it’s time for our community to start holding Democrats’ feet to the fire when it comes to the deleterious impact their immigration policy has had on our economic and political power.

:francis:
Nah, but I thought you were team "no vote"