Trump wore Silk Pajamas and Old Spice

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
100k is some expensive p*ssy. I would have made give sloppy top with that frothy white foam on the corners of her lips then have her ride until her legs cramped up then I would have pee'd in her butt.

All with her written consent of course :hubie:
Cotdamn... :picard:
devil-chihuahua.gif

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They were talking about the cologne. You know damn well an old player like DT has a chester draw full of Old Spice, Brut by Faberge, Hi-Karate and Wild Musk. :unimpressed:

Hell yeah! Back when he had some motion. Now he's big backed, bald, and broke

You love to see it :pachaha:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Article

Judge Juan Merchan on Thursday scolded Donald Trump’s lawyer, Susan Necheles, for failing to raise more objections during adult film star Stormy Daniels’ testimony. He then denied Trump’s motion for a mistrial for the second time this week.

Merchan said his rejection of the mistrial motion was based on his observation of the defense team’s action, or inaction, when Daniels was on the stand. There were “many times Ms. Necheles could have objected but didn’t,” Merchan said.

As he had on Tuesday, the judge acknowledged that he did not approve of certain parts of Daniels' testimony. However, he didn’t seem to approve of Necheles’ performance either, questioning why the defense wouldn’t object to Daniels' allegations on Tuesday that Trump did not use a condom when they had sex.

“Why on Earth she wouldn’t object to the mention of a condom, I don’t understand,” Merchand said, The Washington Post reported.

Trump’s legal team pushed for a mistrial on Thursday based on Daniel’s testimony where she didn’t explicitly say her sexual encounter was rape but expressed it was unexpected. One of the former president's lawyers, Todd Blanche, claimed her testimony amounted to a “dog whistle for rape.” Denying the request, Merchan said prosecutors had the right to “rehabiliate” Daniels’ credibility to the jury as Blache, in his opening statement, denied that their alleged sexual encounter ever took place.

Trump did not take kindly to Merchan's comments or his decision not to partially lift the gag order to allow him to attack Daniels in public (Trump could respond to her if he took the stand in his defense).

“JUAN MERCHAN, IS PRESIDING OVER THE DEATH OF THE NEW YORK CITY AND STATE SYSTEM OF JUSTICE. THE WORLD IS WATCHING!!!” Trump wrote on his website, Truth Social.

They thought they were slick....... :beli: :sas2:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
She is with her man.
I can't umagine a worse embarrassment for a wife. Some females know their husbands fool around and just say, Don't bring anything home and be discreet.

Infidelity on the world stage has to be soul crushing. She probably does get it in on the side. I wouldn't judge. :hubie:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't umagine a worse embarrassment for a wife. Some females know their husbands fool around and just say, Don't bring anything home and be discreet.

Infidelity on the world stage has to be soul crushing. She probably does get it in on the side. I wouldn't judge. :hubie:
Trump told Stormy Daniels that he and Malania sleep in separate bedrooms. She hasn't been to any of his trials. Just a guess on my part, but Malainia probably doesn't care what fat boy does. :manny: