Trump wore Silk Pajamas and Old Spice

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
People are laughing about this but that dumb ho just gave Trump grounds to have a conviction tossed on grounds of prejudicial evidence. Watched some legal commentary today they weren’t happy.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People are laughing about this but that dumb ho just gave Trump grounds to have a conviction tossed on grounds of prejudicial evidence. Watched some legal commentary today they weren’t happy.
Actually she did not, because Trump's lawyers never objected to her statements. If they didn’t raise the objections then that shyt just goes into evidence. The judge even asked them after they asked for a mistrial why they had not objected to more things, because he was granting their objections when they were making them because Stormy and the prosecutors were flagrant. If anything Trump can say that he had ineffective counsel, but then again they might secretly hate his ass and he probably doesn't pay them anyway.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stormy got Agent Orange on the verge of going to jail and she will be back on the stand on Thursday.

https://www.huffpost.com/author/nick-visser
https://www.huffpost.com/author/nick-visser
Nick Visser
35 minutes ago
Nick Visser

663abaa723000025240d429a.jpeg

Jane Rosenberg via AP, Pool

Judge Juan Merchan Warned About Trump ‘Cursing Audibly,’ Other ‘Contemptuous’ Behavior​

Transcript from Tuesday’s testimony revealed Merchan spoke with Blanche during a sidebar on Tuesday to warn him his client was verging on witness intimidation during Daniels' testimony.

“I understand that your client is upset at this point,” Merchan told Blanche, according to transcripts from the trial obtained by The Washington Post. “But he is cursing audibly and he is shaking his head visually and that’s contemptuous. It has the potential to intimidate the witness and the jury can see that.”

“I am speaking to you here at the bench because I don’t want to embarrass him,” Merchan added. “You need to speak to him. I won’t tolerate

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sara Boboltz
4 hrs 59 mins ago
Sara Boboltz

More Name-Calling About Donald Trump Entered Into Court Record​

Necheles reads a tweet from Daniels that she posted on Nov. 9, 2022: “I don’t owe him shyt and I’ll never give that orange turd a dime.”

Trump's attorney points out that the tweet represented Daniels calling Trump names, much like he called her “horseface.”

“He made fun of me first,” Daniels says.

“So one of you started it, but you both continued it, correct?” Necheles asks.

Daniels says yes

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sara Boboltz

5 hrs 14 mins ago
Sara Boboltz

Stormy Daniels Affirms She ‘Hates’ Trump​

“Am I correct that you hate President Trump?” Necheles asked.

“Yes,” Daniels responded.

“And you want him to go to jail?”

“I want him to be held accountable,” Daniels said, adding that she would want him to go to jail if he were found guilty

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sara Boboltz

5 hrs 20 mins ago
Sara Boboltz

Stormy Daniels Addresses Trump 'Horseface' Post​

Jurors are shown a March 15, 2023, post to Truth Social in which Trump wrote, “I did NOTHING wrong in the 'Horseface' case.” Trump denied having seen Daniels since taking the photo with her at the Lake Tahoe golf course that was published by media outlets.

Daniels confirmed she was both the “horseface” and “sleaze bag” Trump was talking about in the post, but testified Trump's claims were not true, as she had seen and talked to him multiple times since their Lake Tahoe meeting in 2006.

Hoffinger is done with direct. Necheles is handling cross

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think that it is good if the judge has to tell your lawyers to object to stuff. You are probably going to jail playa, because your lawyers obviously hate your ass.

Sara Boboltz
6 hrs 9 mins ago
Sara Boboltz

Merchan Refuses To Declare Mistrial​

Merchan told the courtroom he believed there were “some things that were probably better left unsaid” in Daniels’ testimony. But he added, “In fairness to the People, I think the witness was a little difficult to control."

The judge said he does not think we are "at a point” where a mistrial is warranted, and declined to grant the request.

Merchan also encouraged the defense to lodge more objections, referring to a point from the morning where he voiced an objection himself.

“The court has done everything that I can possibly do,” Merchan said. “You have the remedy of cross-examination.