Trump to release a limited pair of Air Trump 2's

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Could you imagine Obama doing half the dumb shyt this fat fukk does?

Hanging out with sex traffickers
Selling ugly ass shoes
Feeling up his daughter
Smelling like shyt
Having 34 felonies

I’m convinced we live in an alternate reality

America is just racist.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
“So hear me out Mr. Trump… the blacks like shooting survivors, sneakers and fried chicken. What if we release the Donald 2’s with a picture of you right after the shooting and include a coupon to Popeyes?”

:banderas:

“No… that’s a little too on the nose… the coupon. Besides I’m not giving these nikkas shyt besides a stimulus check and charging them on the backend when they gotta pay for everything I’m about to privatize. But yes, to the Donald 2s. Release them immediately!”

IMG-9105.webp

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All hustlers have many failed endeavors. That’s the point. How is he NOT a hustler? (Outside of you just don’t like him).
Born rich inherited wealth. Hasn't been great at managing it. Declared bankruptcy many times. He's currently selling shoes to pay off legal feels and judgements against him. Know to do business in bad faith.

I don't emulate bad business acumen and call people like that hustlers. They are failures but they can afford to fail continuously. Dude literally stole the wall money then pimped the office to sell pardons. I see a scammer not a hustler. These things ain't the same. They can both get paper and appear to seemingly be good at it. Now if Trump was a self made person I might agree with you but he is never had to do any real hustling. Just wealth management and he sucks at it.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When you realize Republicans operate under the phrase "There's no money in the cure, but there is in the disease" you'll understand how they really work.

How else are they going to have money, fame, attention, clout and make "special guest appearances" if society is working well and people are happy?

They want to break things so they can convince you they'll fix it.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Fixed.

Let's not do all that. He has many failed businesses including the first attempt at this sneaker shyt.

Nah, sound like your feelings are involved.

P, Dame, Cam, or any other hustler would do the same. Take an opportunity to capitalize off an incident, make a few bands and move on.

A hustle is a hustle, a scam is a scam

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, sound like your feelings are involved.

P, Dame, Cam, or any other hustler would do the same. Take an opportunity to capitalize off an incident, make a few bands and move on.

A hustle is a hustle, a scam is a scam
pretends to be the peoples champ when he is the 1%

is using the presidency to advance white supremacist agendas.

scam artist thru and thru. not a hustler