Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters
Daps
we need biden to demolish trump here or it’s over, brehs. the future of the free world is riding on how well biden can dismantle trump at this debate.

what if he forgets one of the questions and starts asking where his ice cream is? what if he pauses in the middle of a response and looks at the moderator with a blank stare?

i honestly think this might be a disaster for biden.

:snoop:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
we need biden to demolish trump here or it’s over, brehs. the future of the free world is riding on how well biden can dismantle trump at this debate.

what if he forgets one of the questions and starts asking where his ice cream is? what if he pauses in the middle of a response and looks at the moderator with a blank stare?

i honestly think this might be a disaster for biden.

:snoop:
Put your panties back on.

Trump and Biden serve the same masters.

Biden has given more money to the police than any sitting president in US history.

Biden has given hundreds of billions to Israel and Ukraine, while Americans are homeless, disenfranchised, and lay dying on the streets.

Biden did absolutely nothing to address the housing crisis or rent price fixing. The same price fixing that makes it so that a shytty 1 bed room apartment costs 2k a month to live in, requiring you to make 3x the amount in wages per month with good credit.

Biden has done nothing to address low wages. People literally cannot afford to live in this country but he can manage to send thousands of 1000lbs bombs to Israel so they can kill children and entire bloodlines with impunity.

And Trump would've done the same shyt.

Last edited:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
I'm voting Biden but I'm 100% not watching this shyt....we all know how this shyt is gonna go down....I'll be watching the WNBA ... I'll catch the lowlights on Friday :ehh: