Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/6
Here is a list of the “Black Jobs” they were referring to and it’s no laughing matter

African immigrant jobs
CNA/STNA
- Nanny
- Daycare worker
- Security Guard
- Housekeeping
- Home health Aide
- Caregiver

Black jobs
- social worker
- mental health technician
- caregiver/stna/home health aide
- probation officer
- warehouse worker - I.e. amazon
- environmental services
- transportation
- phlebotomist

2/6
“Black Jobs” are supported by Bureau of Labor statistics data 📉

“Black jobs” are a reason why Black income is one of the lowest in the nation.

I need you to know that you are not REQUIRED to work a “Black Job”. Society has strategically SHEPHERDED you into these roles because they are the jobs THE MAJORITY doesn’t WANT.

Let me emphasize the word WANT! 👉🏾

3/6
This isn’t about skill, intelligence or abilities!

It’s about SOCIAL CLASS.

Despite the fact that much effort is put into keeping black people in a “second class” status we are AMERICANS & we have birth rights!

One of them being BELONGING to an economy that enables people to JUMP SOCIAL CLASSES 👉🏾

4/6
I was BORN POOR, & brought home to a MATTRESS ON THE FLOOR!
I’ve been on just about every form of welfare. I grew my career, got education, learned skills & CHANGED SOCIAL CLASSES. This is IMPOSSIBLE in some countries! 👉🏾

5/6
It wasn’t easy, there were barriers & adversity, I lacked support, I had to make a lot of mistakes & learn things the hard way!

There were “traps” & ceilings, convincing me that I couldn’t grow, that certain things weren’t possible for me.

That I should just settle for a “black job”.

There was LACK OF REPRESENTATION, lesser opportunities and a lot of laughs of discouragement! 👉🏾

6/6
But even with all of that, there was still OPPORTUNITY etched into my BIRTH RIGHT & I’ll be damned, if my ancestors built up this country and its economy, then established RIGHTS for ALL PEOPLE, just for me to be boxed into a “black job” with limited opportunity for upward mobility.

Regardless of the history, we are citizens, we contributed to this nations opportunities and we have A RIGHT to access.

NEVER FORGET that you have a RIGHT to be ambitious & and RIGHT to GROW!!
If you choose not to exercise your rights that’s on you! But imma get everything that’s entitled to me LEGALLY. 👉🏾

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GRQea7xW4AAAcBA.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Debates mean jack shyt.. The majority of the people here already had their minds made up that they were supporting Joe and the majority of the CACs on Fox and MAGA Zealots already made their minds made up in supporting Trump. Nothing said was gonna change anyones opinion.. I just hate when people pretend to be unimpartial
Lol not true

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Can anyone explain why all presidents are deep into golf ? Trump took like 200 golf days in 1 year before :dwillhuh:
It’s mostly a rich guy thing. I've never quite grasped the excitement surrounding golf. In my early 20s, I dabbled in it and found it to be more about socializing with friends and getting shytfaced drunk all while standing in the sweltering East TN heat. That environment wasn't my cup of tea. We can do all of that elsewhere and we wouldn’t have to sweat half of our body weight off. There was a moment once when a friend was coaching me on my stance, instructing me to address the ball. I couldn't resist and humorously greeted the ball with a loud "Okay, fine… HELLO, BALL!" which got a big pop out of my group.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it. But Professor Lichtman is not repeating anything.

He’s predicted the last 9 presidential contests.

WATCH WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT JOE BIDEN.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

I was talking about what he was saying about debates the other day. I'm sure he's saying the same thing here that historically they have never actually meant anything. However I will also say Biden cannot have another debate performance like that because it's a first time for everything.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
But did it work?

If you're asking if the Black/White wealth gap is gone, the answer is obviously no.

But you know as well as I do that there has to be consistent, multi faceted efforts to solve this problem. If you think there's one policy that a president will pass your not being serious.

Surely the DNC Media, White House and Biden Admin wouldn't twist and squeeze statistics to say whatever it is they want us to believe, despite our eyes (and he and Kamala) telling us he isn't doing anything for Black people?

You're full of shyt. :russ:

You've basically admitted that even if I provide direct evidence of my claims, you'll just declare it as "DNC media twisting and squeezing statistics".

I've said elsewhere that I personally am benefiting from one of Biden's programs (his changes to PSLF) which will exponentially improve my finances.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
All a nothing burger at this point.

Biden is staying and will win November honestly.

I legit might make a bet in Vegas at these odds nearly being 1:5.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It’s mostly a rich guy thing. I've never quite grasped the excitement surrounding golf. In my early 20s, I dabbled in it and found it to be more about socializing with friends and getting shytfaced drunk all while standing in the sweltering East TN heat. That environment wasn't my cup of tea. We can do all of that elsewhere and we wouldn’t have to sweat half of our body weight off. There was a moment once when a friend was coaching me on my stance, instructing me to address the ball. I couldn't resist and humorously greeted the ball with a loud "Okay, fine… HELLO, BALL!" which got a big pop out of my group.
Oh word :dame: