Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
The real question we all should be asking,but a few of us have already figured out,is exactly WHO has been running this country the past 4 years?

The military industrial complex and the intelligence agencies certainly have flourished,not that they weren't wontonly moving as they wanted before.
We already know it takes an administration to run a country. This is nothing new lol.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Dems really don't have a bench of younger candidates like Obama. Because the old fukks running the party won't step aside. What the hell are they gonna do once all the party leaders get dementia in a few years?
:mjlol:

They have a few governors. That fat fukk from Illinois for instance.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well something gotta be DONE about them and the RNC and all these donors because the country is heading for the brink...We can all see it coming.:francis:
Yup. It's time to actually DO something about these people in the DNC.

We know they're there, time to remove and vote them out so we have the best chance vs the bullshyt MAGA and Republican Congress.
If these people really cared about us like that, they'd step down gracefully vs their honest, younger and simply better counterparts.

If they care about the people they'd do that. If not then it's time to vote them out.

No more out-of-touch, old-fashioned people. No more people who are doing it for the paycheck to keep their lifestyle going.

We need to grow the smart and young talent in Congress.

You know how critical this is in the A.I era?
Do you know how little these old people understand A.I?

We're in a real dumb, defenseless state right now.

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
So you have Trump flipping all of those states? When I speak on politics, I don't want to hear what you think is happening with "people" in "this country..."

I want to hear what you think is happening in the purple states that matter.
The whole dem party is concerned those are now lost. Why are you being obtuse?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dems really don't have a bench of younger candidates like Obama waiting in the wings.. Because the old fukks running the party won't step aside. What the hell are they gonna do once all the party leaders get dementia in a few years?
Wait for them to die like Feinstein.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Democratic Party is the party who promises to be on the new, exciting and Progressive cutting edge vs old-school Republicans.

Right?

Well, this ain't what the cutting edge looks like.

Too many old people in the DNC that aren't gracefully exiting their seats and no longer working for the people, rather they're trying to maintain their lifestyle.

Time to build around the young talent they actually do have and that actually want to do better.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Basically, I'm all in for any Democrat, whether it's Biden, Newsom, or Kamala. If most Americans want another round of Trump, so be it. I won't support him. While I believe the country will keep chugging along after Trump's reign eventually ends, I'm not sure it'll bounce back fully. I can at least say with a clear conscience that I tried to help the country by voting for the lesser of two evils. I'm ready to go down with the ship like the captain of the Titanic complete with that godawful Celine Dion song playing in the background.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Dems really don't have a bench of younger candidates like Obama waiting in the wings.. Because the old fukks running the party won't step aside. What the hell are they gonna do once all the party leaders get dementia in a few years?
the fracturing of american politics means the Dems have no policies to align around. Obama (and biden) centered their presidential runs around ending GWOT, healthcare and the gay shyt. Relatively easy kills. Clinton had the economy and being a tough on crime democrat. The Dems of 2024 dont have easy kills like that and they are WAY too p*ssy/corrupt to nationally back causes like BDS, full student loan forgiveness, and restoring federal funding for mental health facilities.