Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
For the record, i agree it’s foolish to entertain Biden stepping down. I’m strictly confused by why his team thought it was wise to put him in a direct side to side with Trump as though they’re not the ones with him everyday an no how ugly it could have (and did) get. Libs have been shyt talking progressives about how savvy they are in comparison for a decade now and the constantly have these self sabotaging moments. Why are they blaming us for not focusing on Trump as if WE were the ones who put him out there like that. Stop playing in my face.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Quick question: without looking it up

Can anyone tell me the Biden/Harris campaign slogan?

I was talking about this with someone and neither of us knew until I googled it

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Everybody who wants Trump to lose is in full blown panic right now. Everybody. Have you watched or read the news this morning?

Everybody is freaking out. We knew he was in decline, but we did not know it was this bad.

I said he was in decline.. but I also pay attention. I just watched him speak in Atlanta after the debate. He was good. Like most 80-year olds... there are going to be some bad moments. The man is 80 and should not be running.

But what does that have to do with whether you're voting for him or Trump? The decision should still be simple unless you were always going with Trump... :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Now tell me why nobody can seem to talk about that?

Because it's "sexier" for these cacs to talk about Biden declining than it is to repeat ad nauseum everything we already knew about Trump...

Biden looked ok when he was speaking in Atlanta after the debate. He was a lot clearer too they probably got him a fukking cough drop :mjlol:

Tell me... why is Biden stumbling through his words more of an issue than Trump's lies and criminality? It's a bigger issue ONLY if you were already voting for Trump.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said he was in decline.. but I also pay attention. I just watched him speak in Atlanta after the debate. He was good. Like most 80-year olds... there are going to be some bad moments. The man is 80 and should not be running.

But what does that have to do with whether you're voting for him or Trump? The decision should still be simple unless you were always going with Trump... :mjpls:

For full disclosure, I was planning on voting for Brother Cornel due to Gaza issue. If Biden is replaced, I will vote for the Dem candidate.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Because his candidacy ended tonight. One guy had a bad debate and increased his probability to win. The other had a bad night and killed his campaign

If you're saying this, then you are part of the problem and the media pushing this agenda is also part of the problem. Low IQ voters are a serious issue in this country, I've been saying that.

One man is old as fukk and stumbling through his words but is still speaking on policy.

The other man is also old, makes zero sense, avoids every question, lies, is a criminal and a lunatic.

But the focus is on the first man instead of the second man. If you were voting for Biden before the debate, then there's no reason to not be voting him following the debate. I just watched him after the debate in Atlanta, he was speaking.. he was fine. 80-year olds have terrible moments.

Biden should not be running. But there's two options and the other is Trump. That's what we have. Unless you're an RFK lunatic.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:beli: the fukkin DNC let this mess happen. And we all saw this coming a long time ago which makes this even more frustrating and infuriating
We got morons on the Democratic side along with outright saboteurs disguising as "Centrists".

We see what happens when these people REALLY want a policy pushed through. It gets done.
They got no problem "compromising" :mjpls: when it best suits them.

That's why I'm not so black and white when it comes to Democrats vs Republicans. Republicans are absolutely shytty, but outside of a small group like AOC, Ohmar, etc. Democrats are trash, stupid and compromised too.

Republicans are outright ass, but the Democrats are a big reason why we stall on policies and also why some really stupid policies pass.
They're not as dumb as Republlicans, but they're not too far off either. Blood is absolutely on their hands.

For every 1 of her or Jasmine Crockett in their party there are like 5 morons or old-fashioned dinosaurs that are holding the party back. We got to do a better job of getting the right people in.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Because it's "sexier" for these cacs to talk about Biden declining than it is to repeat ad nauseum everything we already knew about Trump...

Biden looked ok when he was speaking in Atlanta after the debate. He was a lot clearer too they probably got him a fukking cough drop :mjlol:

Tell me... why is Biden stumbling through his words more of an issue than Trump's lies and criminality? It's a bigger issue ONLY if you were already voting for Trump.
Because if you have people GENUINELY concerned about whether dude has fallen off, and you’re with him everyday and know that’s the case, you don’t fukking put him on a stage for two hours with an extreme closeup of his face against a literal troll. Acting like we’re all just idiots who don’t understand how the world works is so intellectually dishonest.

That was fukking dumb bro. It had minimal upside to begin with and could ONLY go bad. Of course he looked good in Atlanta in front of his people cheering him on. Just lean into that shyt and tell people you don’t debate with convicted felons. Will his side call him p*ssy? Of course. But at least your team isn’t on defcon 2, 15 minutes into the damn debates.

The irony of people on the left who were so quick to tell progressives how much they don’t understand branding and messaging to be up in everyone’s face, criticizing them for not weeding past a man looking old and senile to get to the messaging is fukking rich.

DONT BE MAD AT US FOR TALKING ABOUT WHAT WE SAW WHEN YALL PUT HIM UP THERE.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
But the focus is on the first man instead of the second man. If you were voting for Biden before the debate, then there's no reason to not be voting him following the debate. I just watched him after the debate in Atlanta, he was speaking.. he was fine. 80-year olds have terrible moments.
Couldn’t be more wrong here. Many folks aren’t following politics all that closely. They don’t see the sound bite memes etc. they tuned into the debate with no idea Biden had declined that much over the last few years. He lost many of those voters. You think the dem organizers are in this panic because he left a good impression on the voters he needs to carry the swing states ?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:beli: the fukkin DNC let this mess happen. And we all saw this coming a long time ago which makes this even more frustrating and infuriating
Bingo. And like clockwork they’ll just blame everyone else, call people “low iq voters”, blame the media for being exactly who’ve they’ve always been and never accept responsibility for their COMPLETE incompetence.