Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
xFrmZo.gif
Dancing like a fat grandma
A fukking c*nt

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
We need her and she is being petty when the stakes are this high.

She should be at least campaigning for Biden.
Eh she don’t need to do shyt especially after how she went through the white house already maybe she don’t want to do this shyt. Let her live her life them fukking stupid ass voters need to get off their asses and vote

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
:what:Did you even watch the debate? The whole world is talking about how old and senile Biden looked tonight. He was awful.

I actually listened to what he said and he refuted most of Trump's bullshyt lies.

Naw that bar wasn't as hot as Trump's Sorry I didnt understand what he just said. I dont even think he did.
Trump was lying his ass off breh...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We need her and she is being petty when the stakes are this high.

She should be at least campaigning for Biden.
That is not her problem with all due respect, being a president is tough physically and mentally, I don't blame anyone not wanting to do it, certainly her. Blame the democrats for not having other plans.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I was watching the analysis of the debate with my daughter, she all in her phone as always.

However, she was pulled in when they repeated things I mentioned during the debate about 9 times in 3 minutes.

MSNBC focused on the things I said in this thread, that his message was correct but it was awfully delivered and had zero impact on the conversation. He is horrible at speaking, and they mentioned that. They mentioned him not rebutting Trump's lies and I was telling my daughter that.

Straight told me they said all the shyt I was saying damn near word for word.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dumb ass cac all your daddy Trump did was lie
yeah, no shyt. because trump is human garbage. and tonight, he was exactly who we all know he is

but tonight was not a referendum on trump, it was a referendum on the oldest president ever, asking us to give him 4 more years. and it was a fukking disaster

the biden/harris ticket is finished. the DNC has to nominate someone else

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Biden smoked him, crowning ether of the night...
"He's only three years younger than me, but less competent"
Are you on twitter, twitch or any social site? Some democrats are discussing invoking the 25th amendment to forcefully get Biden out the paint to get a better DNC candidate to replace him to have hope in November :dwillhuh:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
yeah, no shyt. because trump is human garbage. and tonight, he was exactly who we all know he is

but tonight was not a referendum on trump, it was a referendum on the oldest president ever, asking us to give him 4 more years. and it was a fukking disaster

the biden/harris ticket is finished. the DNC has to nominate someone else
Doesn’t matter
Trump still losing

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are in here talkin bout Biden's muffled voice and not about the actual issues that were discussed.... you're a low IQ voter. That's all there is to it. You are the person that CNN is getting their clicks from. :mjlol:
and if you don't realize that the vast majority of american voters ARE low-IQ voters, then you're a low-IQ analyst

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You dumb ass cac all your daddy Trump did was lie
His racist ass is happy as a pig in shyt. He voted for Trump in 2016, 2020 and will vote for him again this year now that DeSantis dropped out.

In a thread titled: "I am actually going to vote for Trump"
i am too
between trump and hillary, trump is the lesser of two evils