Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump was full of shyt but Trump is always full of shyt. Him being full of shyt won't move the needle. His cult is loyal to him. Sadly the takeaway will be Biden's competency.
I agree with all of this

I’m just highly upset Dems allowed it to get to this point. Trump shouldn’t even be in convo for reelection. Dems should have had someone else lined up because Joe should have never got elected.

Just pure incompetence.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
we do :yeshrug: it's up to the dems to make a hard call, and for biden to also put his motherfukking ego aside

gavin newsom. chris murphy, moderate senator from CT. just get anyone else in there, because they CANNOT be worse
He so old and spaced out

all they have to do is put , It's best for the country for me to step down "

on his teleprompter then cut his mic off right after before realize what he read and shut the door on him like Micheal Scott on office did to the old man.

Daps
if they replace biden,
Like I said earlier in the thread, it's a shame a country with Universities such as Stanford, Caltech, M.I.T, Cornell, etc. has to choose from these two candidates.

It's still Biden in November though. But yeah, 2028 must be different with the candidates.

A.I will not be a game at that point.
some of the worst people in the world are produced by universities like stanford.

:mjgrin: