Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man just walk his old ass out the WH the way they be walking him out ever time we see him. Put him in a nursing home like Uncle Junior and tell him its the oval office.
the funny thing is, it's not actually up to joe biden. it's up to the DNC

they could nominate newsom at the convention, and biden can't do a fukking thing about it

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Like I said earlier in the thread, it's a shame a country with Universities such as Stanford, Caltech, M.I.T, Cornell, etc. has to choose from these two candidates.

It's still Biden in November though. But yeah, 2028 must be different with the candidates.

A.I will not be a game at that point.
We need sharp leadership who understand that, not these lames out in Congress who don't know how the internet works.

Stop putting old people in Congress so that they're older when they run for positions of leadership.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The bulk of American voters are "casuals".

In politics, a lot comes down to Style > Substance.

It's actually even WORSE now because so many people across the board, from teenagers to senior citizens, are swayed by social media.

Image is king.
The TikTok edits on Biden will be everywhere by tomm

Smh

Daps
GRH-OGbW8AA2RNe

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Don't get mad now .... you and @Finn Baller trying to talk to me about playfighting lmaaaoo when the debate is on. No life, no job... all you have is me. I'm on your mind all day. The debate is on.... I'm on your mind. When you should be talking to women, I'm on your mind. When you should be filling out a FAFSA... I'm on your mind :dead:

just exposed yourself.... bad.... :mjlol: Go get a life hahahaha
12 years. No Money, No Career, No bytches, No Job, No Business.

Just a Grade A Loser :wow:

Enjoy your night lol