Trump The Felon vs Biden The Wanderer Round 1: Official 2024 Presidential Debate Thread 6/27 (Live on Tubi)

Who winning/won the debate

• Donald Trump

Votes: 83 46.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 94 53.1%

• Total voters

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Casuals only care about body language
The bulk of American voters are "casuals".

In politics, a lot comes down to Style > Substance.

It's actually even WORSE now because so many people across the board, from teenagers to senior citizens, are swayed by social media.

Image is king.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not one post in 12 years about any of the above :wow:

Don't get mad now .... you and @Finn Baller trying to talk to me about playfighting lmaaaoo when the debate is on. No life, no job... all you have is me. I'm on your mind all day. The debate is on.... I'm on your mind. When you should be talking to women, I'm on your mind. When you should be filling out a FAFSA... I'm on your mind :dead:

just exposed yourself.... bad.... :mjlol: Go get a life hahahaha

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
How can anyone watch Biden stumble and stammer and say he won..the biggest issue ppl have with him is his mental capacity and age..both issues was blasted on national tv

We already know Trump a bullshytter….he was elected already with people knowing this .

The way you present yourself matters..Biden knows policy but the question is in 6 months who will be actually in charge .This debate didn’t settle that issue for him unfortunately
Can’t go off body language man. You’re going to be pissed if you passed up the dope mechanic because he stutters for the shytty mechanic because he sounds more competent. This shyt is jokes but you have to weed through the bullshyt to figure out what’s what.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
we do :yeshrug: it's up to the dems to make a hard call, and for biden to also put his motherfukking ego aside

gavin newsom. chris murphy, moderate senator from CT. just get anyone else in there, because they CANNOT be worse
Man just walk his old ass out the WH the way they be walking him out every time we see him. Put him in a nursing home like Uncle Junior and tell him its the oval office.