Trump still too scared to debate Kamala Harris

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
He's hoping to win by invalidating her. Problem is, this is not a primary and she's not a republican. He's gonna have to debate her eventually if he wants to knock her stride, because she's not going to do any interviews with anyone that's going to seriously attack her. She has all the luster right now, and as much as I have said Trump was probably going to win in November, Biden actually dropping out and Kamala stepping up was never part of my calculus.

For what it's worth, I don't want him to debate her either. Makes her road to the presidency easier.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
this week has been a disaster for trump. it’s about to get a lot of worse in a couple of days.

:mjlol:
They have no respect for our intelligence, which is why they felt they could call Kamala a black woman, put some hot sauce in her hand, teach her a few dance moves and win our vote. We are now in the midst of an uprising. And every non-AADOS and AADOS collaborator with white supremacy sees it. :francis:

:mjtf:

:troll:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Somehow this spinless con man convinced his fellow cacs that he's the epitome of manliness and strength..
They believe this awkward, goofy fukk is an "alpha male":mjlol:

tenor.gif