Trump selling “you ain’t black” merch

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If you don’t understand what my issue with his statement is - then you’re far more dense than I could imagine.
I fundamentally disagree with the idea of defining your degree of blackness.

Either you're black or you're not.

There is no monolithic black culture and white supremacy is based on the color of the our skin and not how "black culture" is defined by either you or white people.

It's a stupid exercise.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe trump has a Snapchat page and posted the sound bite of Joe, AND used the Nigerian coffin dance meme saying that was Joes presidency going to the grave.

This is American politics 2020

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fundamentally disagree with the idea of defining your degree of blackness.

Either you're black or you're not.

There is no monolithic black culture and white supremacy is based on the color of the our skin and not how "black culture" is defined by either you or white people.

It's a stupid exercise.
Which is my opposition to what Joe Biden said.

And why I am angrier at Biden than I am at Trump trying to make t-shirt sales off of the phrase.

clutchington

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Good move if we keeping it a g stack. Biden is a fukking clown and Trump exposing every second of it. Show the DNC that no one wanted fukking Biden. :stopitslime:

Daps
Tim Scott might run for President in 2024

I doubt it, unless the Republicans boost him as their token like they did with Michael Steele. But Michael Steele got that wake up call. They don’t need a black face post-Trump. Plus, Tim needs a wife, and I have a feeling she would be white, and there is NO way a black man with a white wife is getting promoted, or elected.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Which is my opposition to what Joe Biden said.

And why I am angrier at Biden than I am at Trump trying to make t-shirt sales off of the phrase.
To me one of the guys is at least attempting address this flawed concept of monolithic cultural blackness that we seem intent on attempting to force (albeit wrong) , while the other is again attempting to make a mockery of the idea that being black should affect your politics.

:yeshrug:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
tenor.gif