Trump selling “you ain’t black” merch

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why would Trump taking a quote from Biden make me angry? My anger is directed at Biden himself, as well as his enablers.
Do you think the DNC is doing a good job?
then you need to explain what your issue is.

If you have an issue with the statement then how don't you have an issue with a racist white man making fun of the statement?

If you think the issue is white people defining your blackness, then how is Trump's shirt any different?

You're clearly pearl clutching. What does the DNC have to do with Biden's comments or Trump's shirt?

I doubt your comments would be the same if the DNC made these shirts or shirts with Trump quotes. :sas2:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Pretty sure there are people paid by Trump affiliated orgs that are browsing this site as well as posting here.

Their messages are always unified.

Common thought, no delineating from the talking points.

So much that "free thinking" bullshyt they like to espouse.

At least the left wing has a stratification of various ideologies that differ to the point of political headbutting
This is cognitive dissonance.... some of you weirdos really live in some sort of echo chamber...

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I should update my thread about this...

Anyway, what's the point of being enraged? This is the guy that black people wanted. The guy they overwhelmingly voted for in multiple primaries. Biden said black people knew his heart and they overwhelmingly agreed. He's their representative. He's speaking for them. In the exact language that they use.

At this point, black people that are online and enraged are just undergoing high levels of cognitive dissonance.

:yeshrug:

Me12k

Pro
Daps
His campaign needs to run a Nixon 68 campaign. No interviews. Maybe a debate or two. But keep him out the public
Agreed.

This election feels like it's going to be won by whoever speaks less.

Trump could running with this (Biden "You ain't Black") for a while but we already know he's not capable of keeping his mouth shut.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
He got a c00n to wear his shirt for him for marketing :wow: this worse then bidens trash joke
:unimpressed:shyt has me numb.

I thought Biden was gonna win this battle of the geriatric cac piece of shyt this time, but Trump came in with a blitz campaign to steal the title