Trump selling “you ain’t black” merch

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I was a politician there's no way I'd go on the Breakfast Club. Hillary, Kamala, Cory Booker, Biden etc...nothing good ever comes out of it except negative soundbytes
I think AOC, Sanders, and Jagmeet Singh all did well there - because they weren’t pandering or trying to create a new narrative. Just talking.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
then you need to explain what your issue is.

If you have an issue with the statement then how don't you have an issue with a racist white man making fun of the statement?

If you think the issue is white people defining your blackness, then how is Trump's shirt any different?

You're clearly pearl clutching. What does the DNC have to do with Biden's comments or Trump's shirt?

I doubt your comments would be the same if the DNC made these shirts or shirts with Trump quotes. :sas2:
If you don’t understand what my issue with his statement is - then you’re far more dense than I could imagine.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You’re more upset by the t shirt or the words actually being spoken? :heh:

Biden's a dumbass for saying it, but I'm FAR more upset about an open White Supremacist being in power than about those words being spoken. We got posters clutching their pearls in multiple threads off the strength of one dumbass foot in mouth moment. Meanwhile, these are all actual Trump quotes:

"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics - a tough subject - must be discussed."

[On another occasion:] “The overwhelming amount of violent crime in our cities is committed by blacks and Hispanics.”

"I think the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

After his supporters beat up a Black Lives Matter protester: "Maybe should have been roughed up. It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

"There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously."

"Crime is out of control, and rapidly getting worse. Look what is going on in Chicago and our inner cities. Not good!"

Tweeted fake statistic from White Supremacists claiming that 81% of White murder victims were killed by Black people.

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore."

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

"President Obama has absolutely no control (or respect) over the African American community-they have fared so poorly under his presidency."

"I'd like to know how does he get into Harvard, how does he get into Columbia if he isn't a very good student...the word is he wasn't a very good student."

Referred to Stacey Abrams as the Republican's "crime loving opponent".

Called Andrew Gillum a "thief".

On Kaepernick's protest of violence against Black folk: “Get that son of a bytch off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired!”

"The NFL players are at it again - taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their 'outrage' at something that most of them are unable to define."

"Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out."

"Maxine Waters is a very low I.Q. individual. You ever see her? You ever seen her? You ever see her?”

"You have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or you shouldn't be playing. You shouldn't be there. Maybe you shouldn't be in the country."

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person."

"I said it the other day, yes, Maxine Waters is a low-IQ individual. Honestly, she's somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe."

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do."

[Speaking to a Black reporter] “What a stupid question that is. What a stupid question. But I watch you a lot. You ask a lot of stupid questions.”

On removing Confederate monuments: "Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments."

On removing Confederate monuments: "The beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!"

On the Unite the Right protests who made an explicitly racist march against removing Confederate symbols, who severely beat a Black counterprotestor and killed a woman: "There were very fine people on both sides."

"They’re trying to take away our culture. They’re trying to take away our history."

"Black youth are at a point where they've just about never done more poorly, there's no spirit, there’s killings on an hourly basis virtually in places like Baltimore and Chicago and many other places...There’s no spirit. I thought that President Obama would be a great cheerleader for the country. And he’s really become very divisive."

"We're going to rebuild our inner cities because our African American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever, ever, ever.”

When he got caught segregating Black folk out of the apartment buildings he own (NINE of his own employees testified against him), he told the DOJ lawyer taking his statement: “You know, you don’t want to live with them either.”

When Kwame Jackson was on The Apprentice, "There’s no way I can let this black fakkit win.”

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.”

"Name one country run by a black person that’s not a shythole. Name one city.”

“Cohen recounted a conversation he had with Trump in the late 2000s, saying, 'We were going from the airport to the hotel, and we drove through what looked like a rougher neighborhood. Trump made a comment to me, saying that only the blacks could live like this.'”

"He told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid."

Trump's twitter account is shown to have re-tweeted at least 75 statements of members of the "White Genocide" movement, who claim that White people need to band together to prevent the "genocide" that other races are subjecting them to.

A Reuters opinion poll finds that Trump supporters are "much more likely to describe Black people as "criminal," "unintelligent," "lazy" and "violent" than supporters of other candidates, with half of Trump supporters using one or more of those words.

When Black protesters are removed from his rallies, Trump begins repeatedly referring to the "good old days" when they'd "rip him out of his seat so fast" and "used to treat them very, very rough" and "be carried out in a stretcher folks", obviously hearkening back to how police abused Black protesters during the Civil Rights Movement of Trump's teenage years.

Trump receives the endorsement of White Nationalist organizations and blogsites the Daily Stormer, the National Policy Institute, American Renaissance, Hunter Wallace, the Virginia KKK, the American Freedom Party, and the League of the South. The Trump campaign even names William Johnson, chair of the White Nationalist organization "American Freedom Party", as one of their national delegates for California.

Despite over 40 years at the top of the business world, "No black or Hispanic executive has ever played a prominent public role in the Trump business organization...the Trump team has not presented to the press the name of a single key executive who is either Hispanic or African American."

Trump says in an interview that Putin will respect him more than Obama, because Putin uses "the N-word" to refer to Obama.

Then there's the whole Central Park 5 shyt where he called for their execution and kept demanding that they were guilty even after a Latino man was proven to be the true rapist.

He literally segregated Black folk out of his own housing projects. We're talking an actual segregationist. :mjlol:

The full list of racist shyt Trump did before becoming president

The full list of racist shyt Trump has done since he became president

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
He got a c00n to wear his shirt for him for marketing :wow: this worse then bidens trash joke

I don't know if that's the case but if you do t-shirt shirt/merch design there are templates and mockups where you can just swap out designs of products with one model. I'm not 100% sure she went somewhere and got paid to take a picture in these shirts specifically, before people start attacking her.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I think AOC, Sanders, and Jagmeet Singh all did well there - because they weren’t pandering or trying to create a new narrative. Just talking.
Yep. Even the TLR thread on Sanders' interview couldn't come up with any bad soundbites - just the usual agents pivoting immediately to, "But he's not giving monetary reparations!" as if they're too stupid to understand that the president CAN'T give monetary reparations no matter who he is, that's Congress's job and Congress is at least a decade away from even dreaming of voting for that.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Twitter tricks tshirts and trolls cant save Trump. those Unemployment numbers are just a death sentence. It's over. History is right most if the time. You cant tweet your way out of it.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Biden's a dumbass for saying it, but I'm FAR more upset about an open White Supremacist being in power than about those words being spoken. We got posters clutching their pearls in multiple threads off the strength of one dumbass foot in mouth moment. Meanwhile, these are all actual Trump quotes:

"Sadly, the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our major cities is committed by blacks and hispanics - a tough subject - must be discussed."

[On another occasion:] “The overwhelming amount of violent crime in our cities is committed by blacks and Hispanics.”

"I think the guy is lazy. And it's probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It's not anything they can control."

After his supporters beat up a Black Lives Matter protester: "Maybe should have been roughed up. It was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

"There are places in America that are among the most dangerous in the world. You go to places like Oakland. Or Ferguson. The crime numbers are worse. Seriously."

"Crime is out of control, and rapidly getting worse. Look what is going on in Chicago and our inner cities. Not good!"

Tweeted fake statistic from White Supremacists claiming that 81% of White murder victims were killed by Black people.

“Our great African American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore."

“Sadly, because president Obama has done such a poor job as president, you won’t see another black president for generations!”

"President Obama has absolutely no control (or respect) over the African American community-they have fared so poorly under his presidency."

"I'd like to know how does he get into Harvard, how does he get into Columbia if he isn't a very good student...the word is he wasn't a very good student."

Referred to Stacey Abrams as the Republican's "crime loving opponent".

Called Andrew Gillum a "thief".

On Kaepernick's protest of violence against Black folk: “Get that son of a bytch off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s fired!”

"The NFL players are at it again - taking a knee when they should be standing proudly for the National Anthem. Numerous players, from different teams, wanted to show their 'outrage' at something that most of them are unable to define."

"Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out."

"Maxine Waters is a very low I.Q. individual. You ever see her? You ever seen her? You ever see her?”

"You have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or you shouldn't be playing. You shouldn't be there. Maybe you shouldn't be in the country."

"Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person."

"I said it the other day, yes, Maxine Waters is a low-IQ individual. Honestly, she's somewhere in the mid-60s, I believe."

"Lebron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do."

[Speaking to a Black reporter] “What a stupid question that is. What a stupid question. But I watch you a lot. You ask a lot of stupid questions.”

On removing Confederate monuments: "Sad to see the history and culture of our great country being ripped apart with the removal of our beautiful statues and monuments."

On removing Confederate monuments: "The beauty that is being taken out of our cities, towns and parks will be greatly missed and never able to be comparably replaced!"

On the Unite the Right protests who made an explicitly racist march against removing Confederate symbols, who severely beat a Black counterprotestor and killed a woman: "There were very fine people on both sides."

"They’re trying to take away our culture. They’re trying to take away our history."

"Black youth are at a point where they've just about never done more poorly, there's no spirit, there’s killings on an hourly basis virtually in places like Baltimore and Chicago and many other places...There’s no spirit. I thought that President Obama would be a great cheerleader for the country. And he’s really become very divisive."

"We're going to rebuild our inner cities because our African American communities are absolutely in the worst shape they've ever been in before. Ever, ever, ever.”

When he got caught segregating Black folk out of the apartment buildings he own (NINE of his own employees testified against him), he told the DOJ lawyer taking his statement: “You know, you don’t want to live with them either.”

When Kwame Jackson was on The Apprentice, "There’s no way I can let this black fakkit win.”

“I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”

“A well-educated black has a tremendous advantage over a well-educated white in terms of the job market. If I were starting off today, I would love to be a well-educated black, because I believe they do have an actual advantage.”

"Name one country run by a black person that’s not a shythole. Name one city.”

“Cohen recounted a conversation he had with Trump in the late 2000s, saying, 'We were going from the airport to the hotel, and we drove through what looked like a rougher neighborhood. Trump made a comment to me, saying that only the blacks could live like this.'”

"He told me that black people would never vote for him because they were too stupid."

Trump's twitter account is shown to have re-tweeted at least 75 statements of members of the "White Genocide" movement, who claim that White people need to band together to prevent the "genocide" that other races are subjecting them to.

A Reuters opinion poll finds that Trump supporters are "much more likely to describe Black people as "criminal," "unintelligent," "lazy" and "violent" than supporters of other candidates, with half of Trump supporters using one or more of those words.

When Black protesters are removed from his rallies, Trump begins repeatedly referring to the "good old days" when they'd "rip him out of his seat so fast" and "used to treat them very, very rough" and "be carried out in a stretcher folks", obviously hearkening back to how police abused Black protesters during the Civil Rights Movement of Trump's teenage years.

Trump receives the endorsement of White Nationalist organizations and blogsites the Daily Stormer, the National Policy Institute, American Renaissance, Hunter Wallace, the Virginia KKK, the American Freedom Party, and the League of the South. The Trump campaign even names William Johnson, chair of the White Nationalist organization "American Freedom Party", as one of their national delegates for California.

Despite over 40 years at the top of the business world, "No black or Hispanic executive has ever played a prominent public role in the Trump business organization...the Trump team has not presented to the press the name of a single key executive who is either Hispanic or African American."

Trump says in an interview that Putin will respect him more than Obama, because Putin uses "the N-word" to refer to Obama.

Then there's the whole Central Park 5 shyt where he called for their execution and kept demanding that they were guilty even after a Latino man was proven to be the true rapist.

He literally segregated Black folk out of his own housing projects. We're talking an actual segregationist. :mjlol:

The full list of racist shyt Trump did before becoming president

The full list of racist shyt Trump has done since he became president
Sadly
In a world of soundbites and narrative controlling no one even cares about this.

If they did he would have never been voted into office in the first place.

He was a crazy "birther" conspiracy theorist against the only black president for crying out loud

I'm over American politics at this point brehs :scust: .

throw it all away

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Twitter tricks tshirts and trolls cant save Trump. those Unemployment numbers are just a death sentence. It's over. History is right most if the time. You cant tweet your way out of it.
It's not like the rest of the world unemployment is doing any better. Now if America was the only 1st world country getting the no Vaseline treatment from Corona then you'd have a strong argument.
This is mr grab em by the p*ssy who still deebo'd the white women's vote.:hubie:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I told you all...give Trump 24 hours and he would say or do something outrageous.

tenor.gif