Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Amnesty would make the immigrants no longer "illegal" therfore your studies would no longer hold up.

So yes, it's you continually saying dumb shyt :ehh:
...and until that happens. They're illegal.

Even when Reagan did amnesty less than half of all KNOWN illegals even applied for citizenship.

Amnesty barely works.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It kinda is trivial from what researched has gathered, inconclusive at best.

Outsourcing and automation has probably been the most likely and obvious culprit.
And yet, for every job an illegal is doing, we have dudes like Hannity and Alex Jones who will shyt on the black community for being underemployed and without community economics, and then we keep letting "the left" or "democrats" or "anyone who has an emotional arguments for those seeking a better life, etc." undermine black economic welfare.

Look. I'm not saying removing every illegal will improve every black person's life.

But we have to take what we can get.

You remove illegals, you give that many more blacks even the CHANCE at finding working.

I'm not saying it'll fix racism, bias, or discrimination.

I'm saying that any increase in black labor is a good thing. ESPECIALLY because we're all citizens.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
He's right. . . . but in a condescending way.

He's right in the sense of the illegal immigrants are doing jobs that a lot of our grandmothers and grandfathers raised families on. Construction, farming cleaning, cooking, etc. . .

He's condescending in the sense that he believes that these low level jobs only effect black people. If that's the case then all these white people with their high level jobs shouldn't have been hiring illegal immigrants in the first place

end thread I don't know who u are but u won the internet today great post

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, it is not devastating, stating 5% is devastating is hyperbolic. I think many Black people are either indifferent towards illegal immigration or if they are against it feel that it it really that important a priority. Given the evidence I think Black people are correct in not placing a great deal of energy into caring about illegal immigration, as their are other variables that impact low skilled Black workers more than illegal immigration.

This isn't 5%. Its something like 30%.

Theres 40 million black people in this country.

Theres an estimated 12-15 million illegals here. Thats on the low end of the estimates.

Thats already 30%-40% of black America facing direct competition for entry level work...that we could be getting for legal wages, with legal benefits, with legal rights and safety.

Look what happened to black temp workers. And don't reply without listening to it. Its an NPR special

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trump full of shyt, what about before legal immigration? hes right it does hurt us but still , blacks would still suffer without mexicans taking jobs....they replaced us as the labor class. being a labor class is still not a great thing

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
...and until that happens. They're illegal.

Even when Reagan did amnesty less than half of all KNOWN illegals even applied for citizenship.

Amnesty barely works.
"Deportation Forces" don't work either :mjlol:

In reality the only way to fix the "problem"(and I use that word lightly cause the problem is well overblown in comparison to about a million other things) would be to start aggressively prosecuting employers for using these workers.

But you'd never see a politician get on tv and say that :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Repeat white supremacist rhetoric again brehs :mjlol:

More dumb shyt :mjlol:
Where is ANY of this white supremacist?

black laborers in Los Angeles have filed dozens of lawsuits because illegals have completely gutted the labor market out there.

Unskilled Workers Lose Out to Immigrants - NYTimes.com

https://www.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12im2010.pdf

BLACKS: “IMMIGRATION SHOULD NOT BE AT OUR EXPENSE” - Los Angeles Sentinel

www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/25/the-liberal-case-against-illegal-immigration.html

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A statement was made that we got a black president because of the Latino vote, I said it's the opposite because 1) the Latino vote went to Hillary so Obama won the nomination despite the Latino vote 2) if 100 percent of the Latino vote had gone to Romney Obama still would have won

So bottom line it's a false statement that we got a black president because of the Latino vote

I don't care what you"feel" I was trying to say, you"feeling" I was trying to say something is another example of your femininity and emasculation by white liberalism, just stick to the facts

I don't support trump or Hillary, I don't know how many times I have to repeat that

And aside from black immigrants, immigrants have contributed zero to black people, in fact the opposite, immigrants like to use black people as stepping stones

:umad:

If? If only you liked p*ssy you wouldn't act like such faggit.

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
trump full of shyt, what about before legal immigration? hes right it does hurt us but still , blacks would still suffer without mexicans taking jobs....they replaced us as the labor class. being a labor class is still not a great thing
its not just labor jobs though. illegals are taking engineering jobs and all kinds of jobs in this country. its supposedly 11 million in this country that they know of. its only 3 million people in chicago, which is the 3rd biggest city in this country. its a bigger problem than you think.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
"Deportation Forces" don't work either :mjlol:

In reality the only way to fix the "problem"(and I use that word lightly cause the problem is well overblown in comparison to about a million other things) would be to start aggressively prosecuting employers for using these workers.

But you'd never see a politician get on tv and say that :sas2:
You know what?

They could.

This country knows who many illegals are. They're damn near registered for drivers licenses, healthcare, and higher education benefits.

Why not?

I mean...its terrible PR, but at what point do we respect the integrity of our immigration system (without ignoring that the legal system for immigration needs reform) and preserve our labor markets?

You all can't keep talking about globalism and then talk about black labor not being important to you.

You can't be black. I'm convinced of this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So, all Blacks can do is pick mushrooms and oranges?:russ:

Blacks are being INSULTED and they don't even know it...Let illegal immigrants work in the chicken farms and orange groves...If you are born in America, you should be a doctor, engineer, nurse, police officer, lawyer, computer dude and other PROFESSIONAL CAREERS...

:mjlol:
Like 15% of illegals work in agriculture.

In places like NY or CA you can be a registered nurse or even a lawyer.

You need to expand your white collar understanding of what illegal immigrants are, or do.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What he is doing is insulting uninformed and stupid blacks, he is saying that the low paying jobs the illegals are doing are the best you can do. He is saying be happy to work dead end low paying jobs with no insurance or chance of advance. He is staying this is your legacy to do shyt work and for your children to do the same. Are whites, Asians or any other race exempt from this cycle? Wouldn't it make sense to say you are being discriminated against by the school system? The work place where even being qualified for a job you are picked almost never? Only on the Coli can a man insult your intelligence and willingness to grow but no be mad you aren't work some dead piece of shyt job that will go nowhere.
Is this the best illegals can do?