Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Et Tu

The connection between illegal immigration and wage depression among low skilled workers is not trivial

Illegal immigration actually causes wages of high skilled workers to rise so overall the impact is minimal, but for the low skilled worker it's devastating

It impacts high school dropouts @8% in the short term and only 5% over the long term, that is not "devastating"

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It kinda is trivial from what researched has gathered, inconclusive at best.

Outsourcing and automation has probably been the most likely and obvious culprit.

Again, it is trivial to the overall economy because increased immigration raises wages for high skilled workers and it expands the economy, but the low skilled workers do see a drop in wages, even the pro immigration studies confirm this

for some reason people don't want to acknowledge that black people are a demographic group who have the lowest educational achievement and lowest skill base

It has to be questioned why presumably black people are promoting and cosigning a flooding of the labor force with low skilled workers? It seems it's just black liberal c00ning

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It impacts high school dropouts @8% in the short term and only 5% over the long term, that is not "devastating"

A 5 percent drop in wages is devastating to black people

Black interests come first, other people's interests are secondary

Why would any person that comes from a demographic group with one of the highest dropout rates support a policy that will have a long term 5% drop in wages for hs dropouts over the long term, that's insane

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
A 5 percent drop in wages is devastating to black people

Black interests come first, other people's interests are secondary

Why would any person that comes from a demographic group with one of the highest dropout rates support a policy that will have a long term 5% drop in wages for hs dropouts over the long term, that's insane

Again, it is not devastating, stating 5% is devastating is hyperbolic. I think many Black people are either indifferent towards illegal immigration or if they are against it feel that it it really that important a priority. Given the evidence I think Black people are correct in not placing a great deal of energy into caring about illegal immigration, as their are other variables that impact low skilled Black workers more than illegal immigration.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Again context is important.

You have to ask yourself why they undermine economic prospects for black people and to what extent.
The fact that the effects of white supremacy have made black people the Democrat's sacrificial lamb for better demographics through amnesty doesn't change the fact that it's bad for us. The most ideal course of action would be to hold Democrats accountable and make them let go of this amnesty nonsense.... but it's a little too late for that with Hillary. I'm personally voting for her because I don't want the champion of the alt-right in office, so you can miss me with your white supremacy red herrings :martin:

I don't need to have extensive medical knowledge to not want to get shot. Knowing that it's bad for me is enough information to guide my life decisions :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The fact that the effects of white supremacy have made black people the Democrat's sacrificial lamb for better demographics through amnesty doesn't change the fact that it's bad for us.
Repeat white supremacist rhetoric again brehs :mjlol:

I don't need to have extensive medical knowledge to not want to get shot. Knowing that it's bad for me is enough information to guide my life decisions :yeshrug:

More dumb shyt :mjlol:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
where on earth did you get this crock of BS

first of all we are not minorities, we are black people or aa or whatever, stop using white supremacist terms like minorities and people of color to describe us

second of all the latino vote went for hillary during the primaries, so we have a black president despite the latino vote and obama did not need the latino vote to win, thats a lie

1) If you are not the majority of the population you are a minority :francis:

2) Latino Vote for Obama

Latinos, the fastest growing minority, making up 16% of the nation's population, made their mark on election night as they voted for President Barack Obama over Republican Mitt Romney 71% to 27%, a lower percentage than Republican candidates have received in in the last three elections.Nov 9, 2012

3) The world is not yours :umad:

Mr.Logic

Banned
Daps
So, all Blacks can do is pick mushrooms and oranges?:russ:

Blacks are being INSULTED and they don't even know it...Let illegal immigrants work in the chicken farms and orange groves...If you are born in America, you should be a doctor, engineer, nurse, police officer, lawyer, computer dude and other PROFESSIONAL CAREERS...

:mjlol:

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:whoo:
nlKHS69.jpg

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Idk if you were trying to react emotionally or its just ingrained at this point, but it doesn't affect white people the same because they still get those jobs. They just get promoted to foreman over the mexicans

You must be new here. I don't react emotionally because I'm not emotionally invested in any of this.

Who is in power to hire the illegals in the first place? Who promotes the white guy doing the low level job to foreman of these illegal immigrants? They aren't taking jobs from black people,someone is giving them the jobs that they used to give black people.