Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This here is the white supremacist rhetoric. You keep repeating it and don't even realize it :mjlol:

No black person in America is stepping in the voting booth thinking "let me vote for ________ so we can have more illegal immigrants"

That's dumb as fukk. It's rhetoric created to try to get black votes by telling black people they've been duped.

Same as trumps "y'all got nothing to lose speech"

All comes from the same place.
So do black people factor illegal immigration into our voting decisions or not?

You keep saying everybody knows illegal immigration is bad, but the moment someone says someone might want to factor that into their voting "WHITE SUPREMACY WHITE SUPREMACY"

Is someone allowed to not vote for the Dems on the basis of illegal immigration without being a white supremacist?

This is a total strawman.

Again no one has EVER argued that illegal immigrantion is beneficial to the country. That's like saying grass is green. No one would argue with you.

It's all the other nonsense y'all attach to that reality that's the white supremacist rhetoric. Like that dumb shyt you just said above.

A civil rights commissioner decrying illegal immigration's impact on black people is dumb shyt? Did you even open the link? I thought the left was supposed to be the party of facts and critical thinking.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how does them voting 71% for obama contradict my statement?

outside of black immigrants, immigrants have contributed nothing to black people, you are displaying the weak feminine logic that black men should be ashamed of, its the type of white liberal gibberish that tells black people to be economically and politically dependent on non black people GTFOH

You are trying to make it seem like it was racial bias when in fact it had everything to do with the Clinton brand. Black people would have done the same exact thing if a Latino was running against Hillary.

As for the rest of your statements, I can't take you seriously when you are a known Trump supporter.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So do black people factor illegal immigration into our voting decisions or not?
Most people don't. The only people that do are racist cacs.

You keep saying everybody knows illegal immigration is bad, but the moment someone says someone might want to factor that into their voting "WHITE SUPREMACY WHITE SUPREMACY"
Context is important.

Is someone allowed to not vote for the Dems on the basis of illegal immigration without being a white supremacist?
No, not really.

A civil rights commissioner decrying illegal immigration's impact on black people is dumb shyt? Did you even open the link? I thought the left was supposed to be the party of facts and critical thinking.
I'm not clicking your dumb ass link. And I have not said anything about "the left"

Gains

Superstar
Daps
That video addresses immigration in general not just illegal immigration.

You think that Pedro making less than minimum wage living in squalor is more threatning than Habibi setting up a store in black neighborhoods circulating real wealth?

Unless trumped banned all persons outside the US from getting an HB1 visa and pursuing the American dream I dont see how this has any merit.

leave Napoleans pops alone

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
You are trying to make it seem like it was racial bias when in fact it had everything to do with the Clinton brand. Black people would have done the same exact thing if a Latino was running against Hillary.

As for the rest of your statements, I can't take you seriously when you are a known Trump supporter.

A statement was made that we got a black president because of the Latino vote, I said it's the opposite because 1) the Latino vote went to Hillary so Obama won the nomination despite the Latino vote 2) if 100 percent of the Latino vote had gone to Romney Obama still would have won

So bottom line it's a false statement that we got a black president because of the Latino vote

I don't care what you"feel" I was trying to say, you"feeling" I was trying to say something is another example of your femininity and emasculation by white liberalism, just stick to the facts

I don't support trump or Hillary, I don't know how many times I have to repeat that

And aside from black immigrants, immigrants have contributed zero to black people, in fact the opposite, immigrants like to use black people as stepping stones

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:russ::russ: SMH the connection between illegal immigration and depression of wages has been shown to be trivial in the long run, but the nonsense persists.

Et Tu

The connection between illegal immigration and wage depression among low skilled workers is not trivial

Illegal immigration actually causes wages of high skilled workers to rise so overall the impact is minimal, but for the low skilled worker it's devastating

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Most people don't. The only people that do are racist cacs.

Context is important.

No, not really.

I'm not clicking your dumb ass link. And I have not said anything about "the left"

So you are scared to acknowledge anything contrary to your view, the only context that is appropriate to speak against illegal immigration is when you say it, and anyone who actually votes against amnesty that undermines their own interests is a white supremacist, but I'm the one saying "dumb shyt" :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you are scared to acknowledge anything contrary to your view, the only context that is appropriate to speak against illegal immigration is when you say it, and anyone who actually votes against amnesty that undermines their own interests is a white supremacist, but I'm the one saying "dumb shyt" :mjlol:
Amnesty would make the immigrants no longer "illegal" therfore your studies would no longer hold up.

So yes, it's you continually saying dumb shyt :ehh:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Et Tu

The connection between illegal immigration and wage depression among low skilled workers is not trivial

Illegal immigration actually causes wages of high skilled workers to rise so overall the impact is minimal, but for the low skilled worker it's devastating

It kinda is trivial from what researched has gathered, inconclusive at best.

Outsourcing and automation has probably been the most likely and obvious culprit.