Trump says that "illegal immigration violates the civil rights of African Americans"

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I am an economics major and this connection between illegal immigration and "the civil rights of African-Americans" is a load of horseshyt you feed to one of two people:
The "I'm smarter and more conscious of the world" Negro, who likes to say "its us against them" without actually putting any emphasis toward the reasoning behind capitalist subjugation of Black and Brown labour power.
or
The "I share the same views as your average White supremacist" Negro who isn't altogether all that bright, and dislikes Mexicans because FoxNews told him/her to, but thinks that they're pro-Black because they play basketball at the juvenile detention center once a year and read the Autobiography of Malcolm X like two decades ago.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shyt, I am an economics major and this connection between illegal immigration and "the civil rights of African-Americans" is a load of horseshyt you feed to one of two people:
The "I'm smarter and more conscious of the world" Negro, who likes to say "its us against them" without actually putting any emphasis toward the reasoning behind capitalist subjugation of Black and Brown labour power.
or
The "I share the same views as your average White supremacist" Negro who isn't altogether all that bright, and dislikes Mexicans because FoxNews told him/her to, but thinks that they're pro-Black because they play basketball at the juvenile detention center once a year and read the Autobiography of Malcolm X like two decades ago.
Oh?

Gains

Superstar
Daps

It's just divisive strategy to get more Blacks to vote republican

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
or

virtually every study on illegal immgration shows that it hurts people with low education and low skills and black people are the demographic group that have the lowest education levels and lowest skills

so your post has nothing to do with economics, it has to with your Marxist political views

it is us against them, and mexican culture is a white supremacist culture and its stupid for black people to act as if illegal immigrants arent white supremacist just to have a mythical marxist brown black coalition

Last edited:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
or
What a load of shyt. Sign off, breh.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It's just divisive strategy to get more Blacks to vote republican

how can you divide something that was never together?

latin america is just as racist as the united states, blacks in latin america occupy the same exact position they do in the us, the bottom and they face the same racism and oppression

just because a person is not an english speaking white person doesnt mean they are your friend

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
White man pitting brown against black? You don't say? :ohhh: As minorities we need to wisen up. It was Latinos that got us our first black president. Don't fall for the okey doke :obama:

where on earth did you get this crock of BS

first of all we are not minorities, we are black people or aa or whatever, stop using white supremacist terms like minorities and people of color to describe us

second of all the latino vote went for hillary during the primaries, so we have a black president despite the latino vote and obama did not need the latino vote to win, thats a lie

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
He's right. . . . but in a condescending way.

He's right in the sense of the illegal immigrants are doing jobs that a lot of our grandmothers and grandfathers raised families on. Construction, farming cleaning, cooking, etc. . .

He's condescending in the sense that he believes that these low level jobs only effect black people. If that's the case then all these white people with their high level jobs shouldn't have been hiring illegal immigrants in the first place