Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There's a lot of fake pro-black, white, and MAGA trolls here who completely overplayed their hand with their phony ADOS hotep personas.

When the focus of Trump's ire was on immigrants they jumped on it with a phony "pro-black Americans" "movement" to try and sway other people to support Trump and right wing conservatism.

Now that the tides have turned to African Americans these same fake hoteps dont know what to do besides continue passively supporting white supremacy even against their own. They went from talking like the second coming of Malcolm X, talking about "wE nEeD tO BuIlD wEaLtH 4 ADOS!!!" To "KEEP THOSE GHETTO SECTION 8 PEOPLE OUT MY SUBURBS" sounding like a bunch of scared Karens of their own "ADOS" people. fukking sick.

Its sad cus this was inevitable and why I just had to shake my head at all the idiots here who was cosinging and cheerleading their own country committing human rights violations against Latino immigrants because "how does this hurt ADOS. I dont cape for Latinos." And now that hes coming after our rights these same clowns are still here cosigning and cheerleading white supremacy pretending to give a shyt about black wealth, still refusing to "cape for" anyone less fortunate than them. A bunch of dap fishing narcissists.
Great breakdown

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This thread saddens me.

As a people, we really, REALLY need to better understand the difference between WANTING to do something but having the levers of power block or limit you (as was the case w/ Obama and is often the case with democratic presidents) and straight up opposing issues and / or antagonizing (e.g., what republicans do intentionally). The output can look very similar, but without understanding the mechanics, you walk away with the wrong impression.

You can't just point to trend lines over time without context to play the "both sides" game.

You actually play right into Republican hands when you do this. Their entire schtick with the American people has been that government is ineffective and can't help..while they constantly throw wrenches in plans for the government to take real, meaningful action.

Do you guys really think Obama just had carte blanche as an executive? Republicans controlled Congress by the beginning of 2011. He couldn't tell them to go fukk themselves and do what he wants. Trump has more of that luxury because he has the senate, otherwise he'd be getting railroaded by now.

The Republican playbook is quite simple.

1. Tell you democrats and progressives can't fix shyt
2. Use the levers of power to make sure democrats and progressives can't fix shyt, or that if they do, it has to be weak as fukk and go through Republican approval first
3. Use the levers of power to make it more difficult to elect democrats to power
4. Tell you democrats and progressives can't fix shyt and things have been the same, so you don't show up
5. Get more Republicans into seats down ballot and locally because voters become disillusioned with democrats' ability to fix shyt
6. Rinse and repeat.

And some of you guys bite hit hook, line, and sinker...many of you enough to start doing Republicans' job for them like in this thread.
Excellent comment. This is what Republicans have done for a long time. They deliberately make our institutions ineffective and shytty so that they can have a justification of defunding or getting rid of it. This is exactly what Trump is now doing to the USPS.

If you actually have intelligent people in these positions, a lot of things can change for the better.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For someone that apparently never did shyt, Obama is still getting stuff he passed overturned almost four years later.

Makes you wonder how tangible it was to begin with if "everything" he's done could be dismantled within 4 years.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
He wants to keep the suburbs white. Period. You can go get a USDA loan for a house in what they consider a rural area, with zero down. Who lives in rural areas? Mostly whites with incomes lower than those in urban areas. But try to do the same thing in urban areas, where mostly blacks live, and see what happens. Oh wait we did. We saw what happened because of the games played in real estate in 2008. Trump is doing this to make whites happy because he knows that he damn well may lose the election in November. This isn't about anyone being poor. It's about the color of those poor people.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
thread is an example of emotional bitter twitter bytches taking over the coli. put emotions over logic and want this place to be an echo chamber.

pathetic.

Exactly.

• Dap
Reactions: boy

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
There's a lot of fake pro-black, white, and MAGA trolls here who completely overplayed their hand with their phony ADOS hotep personas.

When the focus of Trump's ire was on immigrants they jumped on it with a phony "pro-black Americans" "movement" to try and sway other people to support Trump and right wing conservatism.

Now that the tides have turned to African Americans these same fake hoteps dont know what to do besides continue passively supporting white supremacy even against their own. They went from talking like the second coming of Malcolm X, talking about "wE nEeD tO BuIlD wEaLtH 4 ADOS!!!" To "KEEP THOSE GHETTO SECTION 8 PEOPLE OUT MY SUBURBS" sounding like a bunch of scared Karens of their own "ADOS" people. fukking sick.

Its sad cus this was inevitable and why I just had to shake my head at all the idiots here who was cosinging and cheerleading their own country committing human rights violations against Latino immigrants because "how does this hurt ADOS. I dont cape for Latinos." And now that hes coming after our rights these same clowns are still here cosigning and cheerleading white supremacy pretending to give a shyt about black wealth, still refusing to "cape for" anyone less fortunate than them. A bunch of dap fishing narcissists.

The accuracy :wow: Wish I could rep twice.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I got a Low Quality Posting warning for saying the creator of Planned Parenthood was an anti Black racist.

Spooky..

Sanger wasn’t racist but she believed in Eugenics which supported the idea of stopping uneducated poor people from procreating....as doing so leads to the desecration of a society.

And yet you are here advocating poor uneducated people not being allowed to leave low-income areas to relocate to the suburbs as it leads to desecration of the neighborhoods.

:ohhh:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
:skip: so his tactic is to hurt African AMERICANS and those less fortunate. To fix the AMERICAN economic situation.

:leostare: