Trump Removes Obama AFFH Rule

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
We’re being used as pawns in a chess game between both sides.

Liberals don’t care about our ability to buy houses, and neither do Republicans.

This is just another point used to sway voters to one side or another during an election year.

Instead of worrying about bullshyt like this, we need to be focused on exchanging ideas and information, and building collective wealth so our ability to buy homes can’t be determined by legislation.

both sides babble

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Okay. :ehh:

I've seen the weaponization of "affordable housing" and what it does to good black neighborhoods personally, and let's just say that this doesn't bother me at all. :francis::yeshrug:

Good intentions can go malignant very quickly when in the wrong hands.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

So you’d deny other people or be happy with them not to benefit the same way you did just to keep your property value up? how solipsistic can you be:mindblown:

Alot of classist republican talking points for justification of this rollback being used in this thread from a site that has or is supposedly pro black people. shyt is suspect and disturbing as hell.

This site is either teeming with agents, or teeming with black people who are legitimately too politically stupid to recognize an Okie Doke. I'm not sure which one is more frightening honestly. The way some of these dudes are talking, I'm shocked...it's like they're playing 3D chess with themselves.

How any black person can cape for this is beyond me. I'm black, made $200K last year, and intend to be a landlord, and I still say fukk this move.

*EDIT* Goddamn black people we need to get on code. You think if Trump came out tomorrow saying "We want to keep our communities beautiful and full of Christians who hold our values" Jewish people would be like "Ah, good, this reinforce Jewish unity" instead of ripping Trump a new one and calling out anti-semitism?

Some of yall are naive and / or dumb as fukk! I hope yall are agents because if not we have a LOT more deadweight than I thought we did as a people.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Y'all seriously let him lie to your face like this and just eat it up?

The rule was an anti-SEGREGATION rule. It was intended to ensure that cities ain't red-lining Black folk into ghettos and blocking their access to other neighborhoods. You let Trump frame an anti-discrimination law as helping out "poor people and criminals" and just believed it hook, line, and sinker.

Overturning THAT, and low-key implying that all Black folk are poor and criminal and that no good middle-class white suburbanite should want to live around them, is what y'all are caping for.
you implied blacks are poor not him.

you gain access to those neighborhoods through focusing on economics. lets get this paper not beg for hand outs.

Kami

Banned
Daps
This site is either teeming with agents, or teeming with black people who are legitimately too politically stupid to recognize an Okie Doke. I'm not sure which one is more frightening honestly. The way some of these dudes are talking, I'm shocked...it's like they're playing 3D chess with themselves.

How any black person can cape for this is beyond me. I'm black, made $200K last year, and intend to be a landlord, and I still say fukk this move.

*EDIT* Goddamn black people we need to get on code. You think if Trump came out tomorrow saying "We want to keep our communities beautiful and full of Christians who hold our values" Jewish people would be like "Ah, good, this reinforce Jewish unity" instead of ripping Trump a new one and calling out anti-semitism?

Some of yall are naive and / or dumb as fukk! I hope yall are agents because if not we have a LOT more deadweight than I thought we did as a people.
don’t gotta lie about what you earned and when did trump say black? lol...

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
GOP has been picking this law apart since 2017 but let these clowns tell it, "The law was useless anyway. Yall are getting riled up over nothing. He's just doing this for his base"

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're right, I don't, and I didn't. I've got receipts if you need me to stunt on your dumbass.

You're either actually stupid or playing stupid if you can't see the play he's running. You are quite clearly either an agent or a very unintelligent, uninformed person. Which one do you choose?

"lol..."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
you implied blacks are poor not him.

you gain access to those neighborhoods through focusing on economics. lets get this paper not beg for hand outs.

The LAW is about stopping SEGREGATION. You let HIM turn a law about ending racial segregation into a poverty thing. Not ONE part of the law gives any government any money to build low-income housing.

"The 2015 rules required cities and towns, in order to receive funding from HUD to document patterns of racial bias in their neighborhoods, to publicly report the results every three to five years, and to set and track goals to reduce segregation.[5][6] Under the new rules, any jurisdiction that receives money from HUD must analyze its housing occupancy by race, disability, familial status, economic status, English proficiency, and other categories. It must then analyze factors which contribute to any prohibitive barriers in housing and formulate a plan to remedy the impediments. The plan can be approved or disapproved by HUD. This is done at both the local and regional level. For example, a major city, such as Chicago, will have to analyze any racial disparities within Chicago, and Chicago suburbs will analyze their own racial disparities."

Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing - Wikipedia

THAT is the law. Why the fukk do you let Donald Trump shape your reality for you?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Okay. :ehh:

I've seen the weaponization of "affordable housing" and what it does to good black neighborhoods personally, and let's just say that this doesn't bother me at all. :francis::yeshrug:

Good intentions can go malignant very quickly when in the wrong hands.
My God. :snoop:

Ending these rules would lead to the EXACT negative consequences you just implied. Read the damn comment just before this one so you can figure out what the law was about.

It's literally designed to STOP developers like Trump from doing what you just complained about.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
when I think of low income housing, I think of trailer trash, who essentially live in trailer park projects

u not ready to have that convo tho

Do you think this dog whistle was aimed at white trash?

Why the hell would he shyt on his trailer park supporters like that? You've seen this movie for 4 years straight and you still need to ask about the plot?

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Which races median income is the lowest in America? After you Google that you'll get your answer and who Trump is targeting.

What's funny is that TLR is constantly reminding us how we have the least wealth and definitely need reparations but on THIS subject, all of a sudden it's :mjpls: to assume black people are impoverished.

How convenient :mjpls:

Hell no I don't want no nikkas in my neighborhood :mjpls:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
My God. :snoop:

Ending these rules would lead to the EXACT negative consequences you just implied. Read the damn comment just before this one so you can figure out what the law was about.

It's literally designed to STOP developers like Trump from doing what you just complained about.
:mjlol:you wasting your energy. It's clear half are literal MAGA the other half are just trolling