Trump rally fukkery thread

Daps
Did he say when the cameras were off he ran down the stairs and that he drinks water with 2 hands because his arms were tired from saluting soldiers all day? Or is somebody on twitter fukking with us? Can’t even tell anymore smh

Breh I was watching live. As crazy as it is to believe, everything you read is true

His arm being tired when lifting the glass of water could be implied but he actually said he didnt want drip water on his tie. Talked about the bottom of his shoes. Talked about all kinds of craziness.

It was insane

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The more people die the more it’s on him for reopening too quick.
If this was a normal election, in a normal time, Joe would have to be out front because Trump's polling would be looking great right now.

But, we'll be at 200K dead by election time and who knows what the economy will look like and that's all on Trump.

I hear you and respect your opinion, and I hope you're right. I just don't think cool, calm and measured beat Trump types. The temperature of the country is burning hot and I think you have to keep your ear to the streets and carry that energy to the polls, not try to calm it down.
He's not trying to calm down the energy. The noise is what needs fixing. The day to day "noise" of politics is possibly the loudest its ever been for the average American and while its brought many weaknesses to light, most people would just like it to go away.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Do not underestimate the 200k+ and smaller cities across this country. He needs to go but the only way that's happening if people vote.
So you telling me those smaller cities with 200k+ is greater than all those cities, towns, and counties that total 40million unemployed is greater:rudy:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So was Hillary, and Biden was up 14 points a week ago so he's down 2-4 points from then. I'm a Warren and Bernie supporter that's voting for Biden so I don't see Biden as "the guy". So i guess i'm a bit more pessimistic than true Biden supporters.
Hillary's polling was nowhere near as consistent as Biden's. It looked like a roller coaster between her and Trump for the entirety of 2016.

If the gap is narrowed to 4-5 points by the end of summer, I'd be concerned if I were the Biden camp. At 8-10 points, he's winning the popular and EC.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If this was a normal election, in a normal time, Joe would have to be out front because Trump's polling would be looking great right now.

But, we'll be at 200K dead by election time and who knows what the economy will look like and that's all on Trump.

He's not trying to calm down the energy. The noise is what needs fixing. The day to day "noise" of politics is possibly the loudest its ever been for the average American and while its brought many weaknesses to light, most people would just like it to go away.

Very true :ehh:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That Kentucky. Been a red state since forever. Only went blue back when Bill Clinton was president. The swing states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are now heavily leaning blue. As well as North Carolina and Arizona. Not to mention Florida, Georgia, and Texas.
This is incredible news! This is the info i was looking for. I know a lot of Obama voters went Trump in '16, looks like they're coming back over for Biden

---

Superstar
Daps
Joe Biden has this election on a silver platter. He has BLM doing all the groundwork for him. He has Trump piling up Covid bodies. He has all sorts of corruption with Barr and SDNY. He has a DACA ruling from the supreme court. He has Hillary out of the picture. He has the Obama cosign. He could possibly select Warren or Abrams as VP. He has the Lincoln Project peeling off republicans. All he has to do is get up there and not act like the fukking gaffe king he is and the rest of the independents should be his.

Trump has the greatest electoral weapon in racism on his side but if Biden can campaign in Wisconsin, PA, Michigan and OHIO he should be good to go.

Any numbers yet or rust belt voters that may have switched parties?

Wait what's this haven't heard or seen an ad for this. Is it disgruntled Republicans or conservatives that feel Trump is a fraud?