Trump rally fukkery thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hiding out won't work. It was the mistake Hillary made. She assumed people were smart enough to see the difference. Trump haters had material but they ended up laughing, meming, clowning their way into putting him in office by allowing him to dominate all the news. Joe can't sit back and allow BLM to do all his legwork. He should have staffers at every protest registering voters and pressing home the 11/3 date but he appears to be wasting this energy thinking Trump will ruin himself. Racism is a superpower and he can grow his base if it isn't opposed by the other candidate.
No one is hiding out breh. This isn't 2016. The dynamics aren't the same. As challenger, Trump was new, different, and had an opponent that was villainized over 20+ years by the conservative right. Hillary had the worst favorability ratings of almost any candidate in the modern era.

As an incumbent, Trump has no re-election message, is failing on multiple front, and has an opponent that is extremely hard for him to demonize as most people do not view him as inherently evil. Trump's act is stale. It's the same shyt and its clear that independents aren't feeling him like they did in 2016.

So Joe should continue doing what he's doing IMO. His campaign is being ran well. They outraised Trump last period and probably will this upcoming one as well. He projects calm and steady, doesn't give Trump a ton of fodder, and that's all that's needed right now.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Trump talks white America is falling, we need to gather the troops and that's gonna hype Republicans up. Biden needs to do something fast to keep the pace up.

If the Democrats weren't so spineless they'll specifically target us but they can't even say black without bringing up all minorities which is a cop-out since we know not many groups really like us to begin with.
Yep, he literally had the entire country in the house for 3 months. He should have been on CNN and MSNBC 2-3 times a week with live virtual interviews.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is hiding out breh. This isn't 2016. The dynamics aren't the same. As challenger, Trump was new, different, and had an opponent that was villainized over 20+ years by the conservative right. Hillary had the worst favorability ratings of almost any candidate in the modern era.

As an incumbent, Trump has no re-election message, is failing on multiple front, and has an opponent that is extremely hard for him to demonize as most people do not view him as inherently evil. Trump's act is stale. It's the same shyt and its clear that independents aren't feeling him like they did in 2016.

So Joe should continue doing what he's doing IMO. His campaign is being ran well. They outraised Trump last period and probably will this upcoming one as well. He projects calm and steady, doesn't give Trump a ton of fodder, and that's all that's needed right now.
The more people die the more it’s on him for reopening too quick.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
bunker bytch has to be the most
insecure sit down to piss man alive.
what a soft fakkit.
P177Bxi.gif

aWJuhef.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Don't no sensible mammal like this motherfukker :mjgrin:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Did he say when the cameras were off he ran down the stairs and that he drinks water with 2 hands because his arms were tired from saluting soldiers all day? Or is somebody on twitter fukking with us? Can’t even tell anymore smh
His arms were tired and he didn't want to spill water on his silk tie

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Trump is NOT losing the election and will make sure of it.. his rally tonight was unhinged, filled with fear propaganda

there’s already massive voter suppression this year going on

That Kentucky. Been a red state since forever. Only went blue back when Bill Clinton was president. The swing states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania are now heavily leaning blue. As well as North Carolina and Arizona. Not to mention Florida, Georgia, and Texas.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I hear you and respect your opinion, and I hope you're right. I just don't think cool, calm and measured beat Trump types. The temperature of the country is burning hot and I think you have to keep your ear to the streets and carry that energy to the polls, not try to calm it down.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is NOT losing the election and will make sure of it.. his rally tonight was unhinged, filled with fear propaganda

there’s already massive voter suppression this year going on

all these republicans do is lie cheat and then project their lying and cheating upon others.

:snoop:

Daps
Old wm on msnbc talking some shyt.

Then, when they cut away, i heard him say something about a "cbs contact". So he's being lined up for interviews? I didn't know different outlets collaborated like that.

I rewound it just to find the part you were talking about

I'm legit puzzled... I need to know what he was talking about