Trump rally fukkery thread

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Put on MSNBC right now. protests and trump supporters mixed in together right now... this is going to go bad so fast

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Trump lost his fastball. He's Fat Elvis now.

gallery_21960_113_182301.gif

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Trump is NOT losing the election and will make sure of it.. his rally tonight was unhinged, filled with fear propaganda

there’s already massive voter suppression this year going on

Kentucky is a reliably red state. They have 2 Republican Senators. 5 Republican congressman and 1 democratic congressman in a district so gerrymandered he'll never lose.

The local government is controlled by Republicans though. And they are the ones pulling this nonsense.

They have a Democratic governor who's going to try let any of this go down. But not sure how much power he has.

Regardless. Democrats aren't relying on Kentucky. Haven't won it in DECADES.

But you are right that they are going to try and fukk with the election in NC, VA, FL, OH, PA, MI, MN, WI

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Joe Biden has this election on a silver platter. He has BLM doing all the groundwork for him. He has Trump piling up Covid bodies. He has all sorts of corruption with Barr and SDNY. He has a DACA ruling from the supreme court. He has Hillary out of the picture. He has the Obama cosign. He could possibly select Warren or Abrams as VP. He has the Lincoln Project peeling off republicans. All he has to do is get up there and not act like the fukking gaffe king he is and the rest of the independents should be his.

Trump has the greatest electoral weapon in racism on his side but if Biden can campaign in Wisconsin, PA, Michigan and OHIO he should be good to go.

Any numbers yet or rust belt voters that may have switched parties?
I don’t think he have it on silver platter but he is in good position if he don’t mess it up

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Trump is NOT losing the election and will make sure of it.. his rally tonight was unhinged, filled with fear propaganda

there’s already massive voter suppression this year going on

I count voter suppression as part of the weapon of racism, but Joe still should be able to get this one across the finish line. He might need to schedule rallies at the same time as Trumps. Trump will continue to dominate airtime so if Joe can slice into that, it will be a win for him. And I know, there will only be a few hundred people at a Biden rally but TV is what's important. a side-by-side hurts Trump if they are going back 'n' forth between both. Use all those TV eyes to boost your own numbers.

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Kentucky is a reliably red state. They have 2 Republican Senators. 5 Republican congressman and 1 democratic congressman in a district so gerrymandered he'll never lose.

They also have a Democratic governor who's not going to let any nonsense go down.

Regardless. Democrats aren't relying on Kentucky.

But you are right that they are going to try and fukk with the election in NC, VA, FL, OH, PA, MI, MN, WI

Luckily, they have Democratic governors in all those states aside from FL and OH

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
donald trump is an authoritarian man... he’s going to make himself win even if he loses
I know what Trump is and isn't. Stop this "big bad Trump" bullshyt. People are getting out to vote and will make it happen. Period.

America is tired of this shyt and there's isn't any data to say otherwise.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Luckily, they have Democratic governors in all those states aside from FL and OH

Ya Breh, Florida might be a lost cause. Dade and Broward Counties always comes through but it's never enough. Those Cubans who think they are cacs reliably vote Republican. We need Hatians to organize to cancel that shyt out. We also need someone to start organizing those ex-cons down there that can finally vote.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I count voter suppression as part of the weapon of racism, but Joe still should be able to get this one across the finish line. He might need to schedule rallies at the same time as Trumps. Trump will continue to dominate airtime so if Joe can slice into that, it will be a win for him. And I know, there will only be a few hundred people at a Biden rally but TV is what's important. a side-by-side hurts Trump if they are going back 'n' forth between both. Use all those TV eyes to boost your own numbers.
Joe needs to keep doing what he's doing because what he's doing is working. Let Trump fukk himself over like he's been doing for the past 3 months, capitalize on his mistakes, and keep your nose clean.

No need to go toe to toe with an idiot until the debates.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
He literally just says something was good and gets mad when people fact check it. It’s incredibly disgusting and yet “the silent majority” fall for it cause he called a virus that’s killed double the amount of people in a fraction of the time “Kung flu”
That’s what I don’t understand. If you like his politics cool I guess. But how can you be a grown man and have your president lie to your face in the Information Age.

I knew what it was when at the first debate he said he was gonna bring back clean air and coal, on the day he appointed the man who defunded it as it’s head. In the same sentence