Trump rally fukkery thread

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Joe Biden has this election on a silver platter. He has BLM doing all the groundwork for him. He has Trump piling up Covid bodies. He has all sorts of corruption with Barr and SDNY. He has a DACA ruling from the supreme court. He has Hillary out of the picture. He has the Obama cosign. He could possibly select Warren or Abrams as VP. He has the Lincoln Project peeling off republicans. All he has to do is get up there and not act like the fukking gaffe king he is and the rest of the independents should be his.

Trump has the greatest electoral weapon in racism on his side but if Biden can campaign in Wisconsin, PA, Michigan and OHIO he should be good to go.

Any numbers yet or rust belt voters that may have switched parties?

Trump is NOT losing the election and will make sure of it.. his rally tonight was unhinged, filled with fear propaganda

there’s already massive voter suppression this year going on

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
You enjoying this shyt so differently than most huh
Tf you got smoke for me for :pachaha:

There’s a virus, the country is burning, and the economy is almost gone.

The only comic relief I have is knowing America finally has a president that represents itself. Mean. Deceitful. Racist. Egotistical. Narcissistic. Greedy. I could go on.

It’s been our stereotype for decades but now the world has a visual representation of what this country is really like

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know damn well last week was not the greatest retail record of all time half of them were closed!!!!
He literally just says something was good and gets mad when people fact check it. It’s incredibly disgusting and yet “the silent majority” fall for it cause he called a virus that’s killed double the amount of people in a fraction of the time “Kung flu”