Trump rally fukkery thread

Daps
I have to give them a point for playing MJ cuz you know those fakkits ass Democrats won't on some bullshyt documentary shyt...

Its still fukk those c00ns and Trump though...

Anybody but Trump 2020

Nikka I wont give these devils credit for nothing. :gucci:

And it's a shame that they're staining MJs legacy by playing his music at this farce of a rally

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Oh shyt. MSNBC is showing BLM marching. They got a squad too. The Trump supporters are on the side waving Trump flags. MSNBC legit said Boogaloo is there and they are strapped.
Even the most hardcore Antifa dudes on Twitter were saying that people should stay away from this event as they felt it was a trap.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
that's the plan cause it works

you simply point out the many failed policies and half-assed measures in Blue cities yet ignore the glaring problems and rely on empty phrases and sprinkle in "low taxes" to those in Red ones

and they'll keep at it cause Americans love to pass the buck.

Trump bashing Democrat cities and states but ignores how poor a lot of Republican states are.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I tried, can't do it no more.

As far as I am concerned, he killed my mother.

May he burn for eternity in hellfire.
Trump banned my people (Nigerians) and my family in Lagos from visiting us here again in the states.

I fukking hate this motherfukker...if I ever saw anybody wearing a maga hat in real life I'm knocking them the fukk out ASAP.

:scust:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
This shyt was like an nWo Hollywood Hogan promo:mjlol:

Honestly Dems should not underestimate Trump again, this type of rhetoric works. Dems need to tap into the energy of all these protests to counter these MAGA fools.
If Trump gets anywhere close to 50% on the polls then they wont hesitate to destroy the country, it’s gonna be really bad.