Trump May Sign Executive Order to Help HBCUs. Why couldn't Obama? 2/06

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So If white people aren't hiring black people how do so many of us have jobs?

If white people aren't hiring black people then what tangible value is there in providing aid in regards to HBCUs?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This doesn't make any sense...

Under Obama Black people got poorer and White people are back to the way things were...

Under Obama HBCUs got gutted...

Under Obama the Pell Grant got gutted...

Under Obama middle class Black millennials will most likely end poorer than their parents...

Under Obama Black millennials college degrees do not matter...

Under Obama rich people got richer...a lot of richer...like robber barons rich...

Just because you are doing fine doesn't mean the Black population is doing fine...

It just means you are doing fine...

I've noticed this is the same attitude @Call Me James has in every thread discussing Black issues. He's personally doing fine, so he thinks everything is fine.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've noticed this is the same attitude @Call Me James has in every thread discussing Black issues. He's personally doing fine, so he thinks everything is fine.
No, I'm doing fine. Meaning there's opportunity to overcome and do well.

Y'all keep asking for handouts or are blaming everyone else.

The reality is that we're behind, but instead of just complaining you should also get off your ass get ahead.

And I can't help the poor if I'm one of them

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
One thread y'all coli militants talking about how we need to fend for ourselves and leave the white man's world.

Then in the next thread you're all Hail Trump he might sign an EO for hbcus.

Then I ask y'all serious questions about what real value are you going to see from this?

What real value do blacks as a whole gain from this?

It seems many of you view hbcus as your safety net if you under perform. But if you're an underperfomer going to an underperfming school how does that get you ahead?

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
One thread y'all coli militants talking about how we need to fend for ourselves and leave the white man's world.

Then in the next thread you're all Hail Trump he might sign an EO for hbcus.

Then I ask y'all serious questions about what real value are you going to see from this?

What real value do blacks as a whole gain from this?

It seems many of you view hbcus as your safety net if you under perform. But if you're an underperfomer going to an underperfming school how does that get you ahead?

And in every thread you dikkride the democratic establishment

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No, I'm doing fine. Meaning there's opportunity to overcome and do well.

Y'all keep asking for handouts or are blaming everyone else.

The reality is that we're behind, but instead of just complaining you should also get off your ass get ahead.

And when Trump cuts entitlement programs I want to see you roll out the same argument.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
cliffnotes?

She talks about how stupid Democratic Blacks are being about not willing to work with Trump on Black issues while Republican Blacks are trying swing Trump to do some good for Black people.She basically says if MLK was willing to work with LBJ...Democrats can work with Trump.

Then she talks about how Black Africans like Obama and Issa Rae exploit African American culture...

Those are the two main topics...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
And in every thread you dikkride the democratic establishment
I'm a democrat. It's not surprising that I support democratic policies. Anyway, you want to attack me or you want to explain how this is going to help black people in the work force?

When in reality it's just a small gesture he's making to swing black voters that I don't see any major effects. If you want republicans to make changes that help blacks then request real change. Don't just take whatever little thing they give you. That's been your criticism with democrats. Why are you satisfied now?