Trump Judge Allows Polluters to Get Away With Poisoning Black Louisianans

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People on here praised Jill Stein's platform for mentioning Cancer Alley, but somehow, they have ignored how this administration, through its Cancer Moonshot initiative, has been trying to tackle the issue by imposing new regulations to cut pollution, funding research and treatment, and investing in these affected communities. They ignore how the judges behind these decisions were appointed by Trump, and how the Trump admin has pledged not to increase funding for the program if he were to get another term. They ignore how his anti-environmentalism hurt Black communities the most.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I have been warning folks on here especially the both sides idiots that this isnt a game, this federal judges have life tenure and will serve for decades, another four years of trump is another 200 far right conservative federalist society judges. It would be ruling all civil right laws and labour laws are overturned, its serious stakes this judges are extreme

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These are the type of tangibles y’all “both sides”, “no tangibles, no votes” will be getting if Trump wins.:sas2:

Muthafukka please Biden & COPMALA been in office for 4 fukking years and did NOTHING...:hhh: always passing the buck and nothing ever gets done. That's the fukking game it seems ...

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Advocates from Louisiana cancer alley react to President Biden's multimillion-dollar investment.

I just want the DNC to lose mostly...
Please don't waste your time engaging with this person. He lies because he wants another Trump term.

Let me guess a Trump appointed judge blocked it
wcIk9Z0.jpeg

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Muthafukka please Biden & COPMALA been in office for 4 fukking years and did NOTHING...:hhh: always passing the buck and nothing ever gets done. That's the fukking game it seems ...
For the love of black Jesus. If there are any non c00n sensible moderators on this site please do something about this cat and the others of his ilk. If they give yall revenue, I understand not completely blocking them but as a black person, if any of yall are, at least give these posters unremovable tags like c00n, agent or troll so people understand what they are:yeshrug:

Last edited: