Trump Is Starting To Grow On Me…

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The far right movement Trump belongs to and inspires traditionally also believes in repatriation of native ethnic minorities too..

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
AT

e404c4108ce09e9d79c52a7c455e16d8.png

MAN YOU GOIN MAKE ME CALL MALL SECURITY

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Not surprising. I've been thinking this was going to happen with guys like him for a while now and I could have sworn there was discussion on here in the past that this would happen.

There is a big overlap between black militants and MAGA/the alt right.
Trump was the steroid shot but this is the work of John Tanton. The man DIED trying to socially engineer Black America.

First, through people like Jesse Lee Peterson and "Choose Black America"... Or how bout this guy:

^^ This is a snippet of the same video but guy (Terry Anderson) was literally a spokesperson for Tanton's org, "Numbers USA"... peep the tagline @1:26 -- It's the numbers

This video is over 15 years old.... peep the same tagline around 0:30

We ain't even get into Yvette Carnell being a boardmember of one of Tanton's orgs... or Tone Talks sharing "studies" another org published... Or even people like Dr. Claud Anderson getting caught up. The man left no stone unturned for this.
D_usf-WWkAAYj6F.jpg

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if Biden bringing in so many illegal immigrants is a sign that he thinks Republicans will win the next election and he wants to get ahead of the mass deportation

On some "Well You can't deport all of them" :deadrose:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq Nasheed has no idea how politics and civics work. He raised money for a museum, got a building zoned to be a museum, and immediately opened up a nightclub instead :heh:

Instead of admitting to his scam, he blames democrat politicians for the city shutting him down. He’s been a bought and paid for republican shill since 2016. He needs the money.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's been co-opted a long time ago, either financed by right-wing entities or flipped a few years ago by the feds after those numerous visits.
Or it might just be he's grifting the tether talk to push his American Maroon and Hip Hop Origin docs.

All this dude does now is scour the internet for low liked tweets from c00n ass immigrants (whose prejudices and disrespect of Black Americans shouldn't be dismissed) to use to shyt on non-ADOS/FBA for hours.
The news of the day could be about some white supremacist committing a racial attack and he'd bring it back to tethers. His comment section looks like st0rmfr0nt with all the stereotypes and glee for African people who get killed or harmed.

Sad shyt man.