Trump Is Starting To Grow On Me…

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hope he can apologize to the likes of Jordan Peterson and the other,c00ns when he joins Trump.

Hard to stay on code, while praising Trump but still roasting his other black supporters that PAWG and c00n shuffle.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why didn’t he do that when he was in office
Just like the wall, or bringing jobs back, or even keeping jobs in that town where the plant shut down, etc. He and his family was getting even richer and more influential. He wouldn't want to ruin all that by taking governance serious. No, not everything he did was bad. Yes, if he followed through with this, you can bet it won't be the silver bullet folks hope it is. There is always a catch with Trump.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

And this, my brehs is the Internet Ass Movement and the acronyms at it's core.
Ain't it crazy that for ALL that talk about the government focusing on immigrants instead of us... these Internet Ass Muhfukkas do the exact same? :sas1:

No Reparations No Vote
Tangibles
Cut The Check

Immigration IS and WAS the primary issue. Do I need to go on? Cause I definitely can. :sas2:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
So Democrats have to pass trillions in reparations, offer "tangibles," and basically pay him in order to get his vote. But Trump promises to deport immigrants and that's all it takes for a Republican to grow on this idiot?

Yeah these hashtags are fukking useless failures.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Master deflector. He got followers because of his superficial traits like schoolyard roasting skills, artificial hairlines in his 50s, raging ignorance that only "real nikkas" understand, and the wannabe Malcolm X contrarian efforts while buying high end European materialism.

He knows his audience. Maybe he Should be the MAGA nominee and not Trump himself .