Trump is now MORE POPULAR than he was 4 Years Ago. Analysts give him a 60% Chance of Re-Election

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Maybe someone needs to make a post (preferably from a non-controversial poster) but people really need to be talking about Project 2025 and the 180 Day Playbook. If you're not a white conservative man and you're in this country, you're basically screwed.

What these loons intend to do the second Trump is elected into office (180 Day Playbook).
It's literally a step-by-step, detailed PLAN right out in the open of how they're going to accomplish the following:

Again, it's literally a PLAN with STEPS once Trump gets elected: People are signing up online and they're getting assigning roles to play/execute. They've built the grenade and waiting to pull the pin (Trump winning the election).

Wikipedia:

Quick summary:

Most complete breakdown:

Whenever someone brings it up we are called scary and fear mongers.

Last edited:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Whenever someone blames it up we are called scary and fear mongers.
Yeah man, it's REAL. Literally anybody can download the itinerary, sign-up online and get mobilized.

It is literally their action plan right out in the open, recruiting and putting people into action.
They're saying right there: "This is what they're doing. This is what we have so far. This is what we need left __."

Fully organized. Not grifting gas and fluff to waste time.

The politicians and officials are in-place - they're officially a part of the 1"80 Day Plan" and have announced "this is what we'll do when Trump takes over".
They 'squandered' their opportunity last time (although they did an insane amount of damage) because they weren't streamlines, they won't miss next time.

Everything is set up, all they need is the President. That's the pin to the grenade.

Last edited:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man, it's REAL. Literally anybody can download the itinerary, sign-up online and get mobilized.

It is literally their action plan right out in the open, recruiting and putting people into action.
They're saying right there: "This is what they're doing. This is what we have so far. This is what we need left __."

Fully organized. Not grifting gas and fluff to waste time.

The politicians and officials are in-place - they're officially a part of the 1"80 Day Plan" and have announced "this is what we'll do when Trump takes over".
They 'squandered' their opportunity last time (although they did an insane amount of damage) because they weren't streamlines, they won't miss next time.

Everything is set up, all they need is the President. That's the pin to the grenade.
Oh I'm very familiar with what they are trying to do. Hopefully Trump loses. I feel it really could go either way.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

This. In 2016 that nikka Tariq Nasheed was fearmongering about if Trump won, black folks were going to be rounded up into concentration camps. Now in 2024, he leans pro-Trump. :mjlol:

@David_TheMan

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Maybe. It really depends on Democratic turnout.

Trump doesn't necessarily have to close the gap from 2020, he can win with the same number of votes he got last time if Biden just gets fewer votes. If everybody who voted for Biden in 2020 does again, he'll win. But that's pretty questionable. He better do something about Israel ASAP and then talk about abortion as much as he can.
I think Dems. are talking about abortion as much as they can, the problem is some of these folks are making the Gaza situation a high priority, the problem is that you get Biden out of the paint and put Trump back you end up shooting yourself in the foot because Trump is gonna help Israel.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

This. In 2016 that nikka Tariq Nasheed was fearmongering about if Trump won, black folks were going to be rounded up into concentration camps. Now in 2024, he leans pro-Trump. :mjlol:

@David_TheMan

I find most of the black online media has poor depth in their argumentation

They suffer from a lack of actual political ideology

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@David_TheMan

Resident superc00n @satam55 has arrived. Haven't seen one of your posts in a while. Back from vacation after the DeSantis campaign collapsed?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Trump came close to being re-elected with the pandemic, just waaaaaaay more people came out to vote him out.
All I’m saying is if he had been re-elected, the world would finally be rid of him and his antics. The Democratic Party chose the wrong person to run against him in 2020. Biden was the safest choice and they made sure Sanders didn’t get it. But Biden isn’t likable. He’s just an old CAC.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All I’m saying is if he had been re-elected, the world would finally be rid of him and his antics. The Democratic Party chose the wrong person to run against him in 2020. Biden was the safest choice and they made sure Sanders didn’t get it. But Biden isn’t likable. He’s just an old CAC.

I think a lot of people expected Biden to step down after one term considering his age.
That probably would've been better for the Dems, I think a more popular Democrat easily beats Trump. But his ego wouldn't let him. :francis: :manny: