Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This immigration shyt is DOA. U think the agriculture, retail giants, and construction farms gone let Trump take away they cheap migrant workers?!

:mjlol:
you don't really understand how MIGRANT workers work do you?

these are separate issues

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
There seems to be a disconnect between where blacks see themselves and where we really are...:jbhmm:

1. The majority of blacks are low skilled workers and are competing directly with low skilled migrants for "scraps"... and whites aren't letting us up anytime soon.

2. The "blacks won't do the work" argument is ridiculous... and don't let white America fool you into believing Ag is just field work.

3. Economics in America boils down to different demographics(separated most often by race) competing for scarce resources.
Not competing is suicide...

4. Whether slowing immigration is sustainable or not/good or not isn't even a thought a black person should be having. We don't have power, we don't have generational wealth, we don't have good education, nor do we even have justice. All we have is our citizenship and leveraging that is exactly what we should be doing.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
20638783_472622363105725_3256847677057633097_n.jpg

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
"While fresh immigrants do depress wages for some low-skill and minority workers.." -- Washington Post

Know who is disproportionately represented in that "low skill and minority worker category"?
:stopitslime:

African Americans.
:jbhmm:Your response to market pressure is to encourage people to stay in the same economic strata instead of investing in higher skill and higher earnings positions?

Are you a slumlord?:heh:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Societies that have constant flow of genetics and new ideas survive, countries that have stagnant growth and low genetic inflow die.

As to why Rome lasted 1,000 years and Sparta last 2 centuries.

Immigration is a positive not a negative. See Japan in 50 years

Greater talent pool. Particularly in the fields of higher science.

Also, more generally speaking, one of the innate benefits of diversity is an inflow of fresh ideas, beliefs, perspectives, etc...

The slogan is MAGA, right?

what they should do is make it ZERO from non-white countries and call it a day. stop with the p*ssyfooting.

zero from non-white countries might stop the brain drain from africa and the caribbean.

Damn, so three posts on the first page are basically telling me that the American immigration policy is used to keep the rest of the world weak. :ohhh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Damn, so three posts on the first page are basically telling me that the American immigration policy is used to keep the rest of the world weak. :ohhh:

Well yeah. If those people that get brain drained stayed in their own countries.. things would be very different. But all things come to an end..

America doesn't really have allies. Only interests and shared interests.

Now that's some fukked up shyt to say, but it's true.

You mean friends, of which the usa has maybe two. The rest are allies.. who won't be allies once the usa is done or just about done.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
hmm puerto ricans, the so callled "people of color" have commited crimes against black people

i just posted this just cuz its interesting history, but i would dispute putting black people and latin america under the umbrella of "people of color", latin america has too much black blood in their hands

we are black, we are not "people of color", the "people of color" need to fight their own battles and we need to fight ours

you can define people of color anyway you want, im just saying i dont accept that label

"poc", "multilculturalism", "minorities" etc are all bullshyt labels

Yo this guy is dating a mexican woman :dwillhuh:

This shyt is craaaazy :bryan:

Yo my man, real talk let me holla at you real quick. When you knock your shorty up, is the kid gonna be black, afro-hispanic, or just American since you don't do labels? :pachaha:
I'm not black I'm OJ:hubie:

Seems like you kinda boxed yourself into a corner over the years huh? :mjpls: