Trump is against LEGAL immigration too: COME TAKE THE NEW MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION TEST

Did you qualify for Legal Immigration?

• Yes I scored 30 points or more

• No I scored 25-29 points

• No I scored less than 25 points

Results are only viewable after voting.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
"potential allies" :laff:

you have to remember, this is the same guy that made a thread demanding that illegal aliens be allowed to vote, because they were going to save black people from the GOP

so apparently i attacked the last hope for the survival of the black race and america itself

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you have to remember, this is the same guy that made a thread demanding that illegal aliens be allowed to vote, because they were going to save black people from the GOP

so apparently i attacked the last hope for the survival of the black race and america itself
:duck:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You ever notice how black conservatives' think it's so important to refute solidarity between marginalized groups?:sas1:

Latinos, gays, women, they want them all out of the picture.:sas2:
Ever notice how black liberals think these groups(gays, women, latinos) stand in solidarity with blacks:sas2:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Ever notice how black liberals think these groups(gays, women, latinos) stand in solidarity with blacks:sas2:
do you only go into business with individuals you have 100% agreement on 100% of matters with?:gucci:

it's time to pick up the illegal voting bloc before conservatives think to do it. this is realpolitik. i follow a crazy lady named louise on twitter, i know what i'm talking about, THIS IS MY THREAD STAY OUT