Trump is about to open the country back up

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It is up to the states to open up. The only ones that will comply are his ass kissing errand boy governors in the red states.

:francis:SC tried to buy time like a mofo to close up shop. Hell there's stores around here that are still open despite the official law laid down. No one gives a entire fukk at all. The almighty outdated dollar comes first before life and that's on God with this fukking country :camby:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
So the states were on their own getting ventilators and other PPE. They should’ve had their own stockpile he said and Kushner referred to the federal stockpile as “our” stockpile. Trump wouldn’t shut everything down on a national level, it was up to the governors.

But opening everything back up is his choice. He wants all the credit without having to make the hard decisions. Imagine if we have a second spike. He’d say, “well the states should’ve shut down, they should’ve seen it coming. They’re allowed to do that you know.”

Thats no leadership, it’s shaky apprehension and immaturity to take personal accountability.

How anyone can vote for this man to be a leader is beyond me.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
It’s gonna be brutal in Florida and Texas.

DeSantis is gonna open it up for certain, he can't think for hisself.

Alot of Floridians are gonna end up dying due to the need to work.

Then it's gonna get shut down again in 2 weeks once the media gets on the case.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Funny thing is, Republicans are supposed to be for state rights and limited government interference..
republicans are jus like the nfl owners....durin the kneeling crisis

tenor.gif
because they not tryin 2 be in tweets or get shytted on publicly

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go ahead. I'll let these cats going out first be the Beta testers. China did the same thing by opening up early and had to shut that shyt right back down and they were under lockdown for 2 1/2 months. It's only been a month and he wants to open shyt back up...:mjlol:
Yea i mean this shyt kinda sucks for the majority of us....