Trump is about to open the country back up

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Go ahead. I'll let these cats going out first be the Beta testers. China did the same thing by opening up early and had to shut that shyt right back down and they were under lockdown for 2 1/2 months. It's only been a month and he wants to open shyt back up...:mjlol:
country ran by gpt damn me mr belding...:russ:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I have no problem with opening the country back up IF we had serological testing for anti-bodies on a mass scale and continued mass testing for covid cases. But this guy has not said a word hinting he was looking to do that. If I can be tested for anti-bodies and be shown to be immune, I'd go out without worry.

If he cared that much about the economy, he would be moving heaven and earth to do this but see, he doesn't take initiative on anything and is not even hinting at doing this. He doesn't respect the scientific approach to this problem at all and only listened after two months of taking a beating PR wise.
Trump's a fukking idiot and he's about to fire Dr. Fauci for actually contradicting his BS with facts and scientifically backed statements instead of being another yes man.
Trump spent weekend calling friends about Dr. Fauci as White House allies began smear campaign: report
Trump has been ‘fretting about Fauci for a while’: White House source

Daps
Under what authority is he going to do this? With limited exceptions, the federal government can’t compel the states to do shyt. At best he can condition some federal findings that go to states on lifting the orders, but that would have to be in next year’s budget. Even if he sued the various states staying closed, that’s still 2-3 years worth of litigation.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't open shyt you didn't close fat b*stard.

Opening is up to governors, mayors, and organization leaders.

No superintendent is going to open schools up just cause fat b*stard said so....same goes for ball parks, movie theaters, etc.