CACS
EVkYwXWU8AAeqMH

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:mjlol:

This isn't within Trump's authority and this isn't something he can pull off with an executive order. He can ask the governor's (and some will comply) but that's pretty much it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
We can't reopen this country back in May. That's not realistic.

I really think we should be talking about this for August.

Other states haven't peaked yet. Some states have barely plateaued with this. We don't have everything we need in place to ensure this country is opened at a time like this like widespread testing or a vaccine.

I'm willing to sacrifice my whole damn summer until this shyt is under control.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Not california apparently.. Gov doesnt want to open up anytime soon :francis:
That's smart.

Can't say the same thing about Colorado.

Highways are still jammed pack and people are still out even though they enforced a stay at home order.

If I was still living in NYC though I'd be going through it...it's so bad out there.

But atleast in NYC shyt has been effectively locked down.

I still see people out and about here even with face masks on.

I'm getting so spooked about this I barely even leave my apartment now unless it's to pick up groceries.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Other states haven't peaked yet. Some states have barely plateaued with this. We don't have everything we need in place to ensure this country is opened at a time like this like widespread testing or a vaccine.

We don't have the testing to open back up. These should be no talk of reopening when we have barely tested 1% of the country's population.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
We don't have the testing to open back up. These should be no talk of reopening when we have barely tested 1% of the country's population.
Agreed. 100%. Anything else is lunacy and putting profit over people's lives.

Trump literally wants us to drop dead on the job and he will not accept any responsibility but wants to have total authority. WTF.

For real. fukk this country. I refuse to die for wall street or a bunch of billlionaire cacs that can afford to get treatment if they get this virus and to keep this economy going. fukk that and fukk them. Imma stay my ass inside until this shyt is taken care of.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Today is the highest the death toll has been
At 2,214. I thought the peak was last week

Good luck getting people to participate in the economy like before even if Trump had the power to force all states to open up. People aren't going to behave the same when 2,000 people die a day.

This is with mitigation measures btw..

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We still don't have the testing capability Trump claimed we'd have a month ago. He blatantly lied about millions of tests being readily available soon. If we had the testing, re-opening would be much easier. But no smart governor is gonna send people back to work with hospitals already struggling. NY, Michigan (Detroit), Washington (Seattle), etc would be wrecked...again. Florida is getting wrecked. This isn't over...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Red states opening in May.

If their infections don’t skyrocket, June will see more limited openings.

The narrative that concerts and stuff aren’t coming is preparation to tell people what’s coming this summer.

Appointment vacations will be the wave.