Trump is about to open the country back up

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I have no problem with opening the country back up IF we had serological testing for anti-bodies on a mass scale and continued mass testing for covid cases. But this guy has not said a word hinting he was looking to do that. If I can be tested for anti-bodies and be shown to be immune, I'd go out without worry.

If he cared that much about the economy, he would be moving heaven and earth to do this but see, he doesn't take initiative on anything and is not even hinting at doing this. He doesn't respect the scientific approach to this problem at all and only listened after two months of taking a beating PR wise.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:wow:Trump really trying to turn the USA into a fukking Jonestown event. fukk it lets roll
giphy.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Could it be an announcement that we’ll open back up with specific restrictions starting in May? I haven’t been following death toll and infection rates lately, has it started to decrease?
Ummm no.
:skip:
The USA recorded over 2,000 deaths from CV in one day two days ago (a new global record) and is now leading the world in CV19 deaths and infections with over 21,000 deaths and over 500,000 infections.

Trump is a madman who doesn't care about people's health. Just his re-election chances.

:wow:

Opening the country back up when America hasn't even collectively peaked is true idiocy.
:snoop:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Its because of the usps fiasco....shyt open up...mail volume picks up...

destroy the post office...how will the stimulus checks bein mailed get out ...trump know what hes doin...he thinks