The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
LMAO

YOU COLI nikkaS POST THE DARNEST THINGS
WHEN YOURE IN YOUR FEELINGS.

I CAN BET MONEY IVE fukkED 20X MORE bytchES THAN YOU...
BEEN TO 100X MORE PARTIES THAN YOU
AND BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD.

YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS
SOCIAL MEDIA HAS GIVEN YOU LOSERS
WHO DONT GO OUTSIDE A VOICE.

BAN EM ALL TRUMP.

:devil:
:evil:

I'm not the one nikka...

I can drop pictures right now of every inhabitable continent. Better check the travel thread

As far as hoes go...no way to prove that. I was a 2 sport athlete at a big 10 school and I'm back in cali now. My list ain't one to be fukked with but theres no way we can prove that

Again...parties...doubt it but I dont care at this point

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not the one nikka...

I can drop pictures right now of every inhabitable continent. Better check the travel thread

As far as hoes go...no way to prove that. I was a 2 sport athlete at a big 10 school and I'm back in cali now. My list ain't one to be fukked with but theres no way we can prove that

Again...parties...doubt it but I dont care at this point

:duck:NAH, NO nikka WITH A REAL SOCIAL LIFE
WOULD BE CRYING ABOUT FAKE, VIRTUAL
SOCIAL APPS BEING BANNED.

:devil:
:evil:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Lol. I know plenty.
Yea...but do they fall in the category of being in a relationship that dictates them not to have social media....or.... are they one of the non conforming types that's anti mainstream-movement to prove a point?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea...but do they fall in the category of being in a relationship that dictates them not to have social media....or.... are they one of the non conforming types that's anti mainstream-movement to prove a point?
A few may be non-conforming but not to prove a point. They don't make a point to boast about being off the grid. It's a choice. They're real people with real lives.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
"BuT tHe ChInEsE gEt ThE dAtA"

Meanwhile you getting targeted facebook ads based solely on your thoughts :mjlol:
This isn't the point though. The point is we are open to them but they are closed to us. It's like having a girlfriend who gets to check/pry into your phone anytime she wants, but hers is under lock and key. Password protected with additional biometric security :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Why can't apps nowadays just be like Myspace? Tom never collected our data and sold it or any of that shyt. He built a tight social media website, gave us all some memories, made his money, then fukked off.

I wish more tech CEOs could be like tom

mstom_400x400.jpg

Btw he has an amazing Instagram. Everyone's day 1 social media friend :pachaha:

Tom Anderson (@myspacetom) • Instagram photos and videos

Last edited: