Trump is about to ban TikTok in the US

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Damn we might get an actual violent revolution out of this when the Gen-Zers lose their favorite app. 2020 is wild.
This has the potential to fukk up a lot of these social media personalities money, they must be vexed right now

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
FaceApp(the shyt people used to make themselves look old) is/was a Russian app. Not banned :jbhmm:
This is because of 2 reasons
TikTok is slowly becoming one of the best social apps on the net and it keeps growing because everyone’s at home. People hate Facebook, Twitter is becoming too political. Instagram is the only app left that has some clout. Since the real money is the data these apps collect then U.S. would no longer be the biggest player in the data game which is becoming more expensive than oil. Who knows what China would do with it is another concern
2 Trump is mad at TikTok because of the prank the TikTok kids played on him related to his rally and helped reduced the numbers of people who attended because they thought the event was sold out.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Everyone who is saying ban all social media is exposing themselves as fukking loners without friends or a social life. Try all u want to say one doesn't mean the other. I dont know one person with a decent social life without 1 form of social media be it Facebook, Instagram or even LinkedIn at worse.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Everyone who is saying ban all social media is exposing themselves as fukking loners without friends or a social life. Try all u want to say one doesn't mean the other. I dont know one person with a decent social life without 1 for of social media be it Facebook, Instagram or even LinkedIn at worse.
All these posters in here would cry if instagram disappeared :mjlol:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Everyone who is saying ban all social media is exposing themselves as fukking loners without friends or a social life. Try all u want to say one doesn't mean the other. I dont know one person with a decent social life without 1 form of social media be it Facebook, Instagram or even LinkedIn at worse.
I use twitter, ig, and tumblr to promote my music career which has been going for 23 years now.

Without them i wouldn't even be able to get some of the interviews, gigs; and networking opportunities ive had in the past decade.

But if you took the coli's advice everybody on social media is a dumb thot twerking or a clout chasing ass nikka.

:mjlol:

These social media convos expose how out of touch with the times ppl on here are.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

LMAO

YOU COLI nikkaS POST THE DARNEST THINGS
WHEN YOURE IN YOUR FEELINGS.

I CAN BET MONEY IVE fukkED 20X MORE bytchES THAN YOU...
BEEN TO 100X MORE PARTIES THAN YOU
AND BEEN ALL OVER THE WORLD.

YOU GOT IT BACKWARDS
SOCIAL MEDIA HAS GIVEN YOU LOSERS
WHO DONT GO OUTSIDE A VOICE.

BAN EM ALL TRUMP.

:devil:
:evil:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
All these posters in here would cry if instagram disappeared :mjlol:
Most people here are lames in real life...outside of stalking celebs I honestly dont think most will care

Funny thing about tic tok is with Instagram I managed to avoid social media whores and Instagram models. Shiiiiiiiit, the 1st video my boy sent to me was of a chick we knew doing a dance and based on cookies....its been all downhill from there. Every video they send me when I open it is a bytch with big titties or a phat ass showing it off. It's both frustrating and glorious at the same time since most these hoes are natural I see on there

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol. I know plenty.